Chapter Fifteen

I am backkk!

After months of procrastination and not touching this project I am back, bc I am determined to finish this!

So just in case you're confused about how last chapter ended they had sex. I haven't gotten around to write that scene yet, it gave me massive writers block, so I decided to leave it be until I feel up for writing it.

TW for this chapter: Bullying (kinda?)

Have fun!

.

.

.

Dear son,

You grow up so fast, you know?

I know this is very cheesy to say, but it feels like just yesterday you were clinging to me, because you were scared to go to your first class in first grade, not letting go of me until I promised to stay for the first hour.

And look at you now! Youre going to sword fight training on your bike all by yourself. Oh and last week you and Luke went to the diner to get lunch on your own. Like okay mister independent, guess you dont need me anymore.

Im just kidding. Seeing you grow up is a real gift and I am so proud of you. And after all you still got that innocence only a child could have. Wonder when youll lose that

Anyways, thats it for today. I love you!

With all my heart,

Your mom

My head was aching as if two strong men were hammering down on it, my body felt like it was about to quit and my memory of last night was fucked up to the point I could barely remember even going to the club. All I was sure of was that I went there and that I was now back home in my own bed.

I wasnt sure what I should be worried about first: how I got back here or if I had actually followed through with my plan.

Oh gods, the plan! How fucking stupid had I been last night? Even before I had gotten drunk on a bazillion shots of vodka, I had acted very out of character. Teenage hormones and being horny must have somehow momentarily transformed me into a whole different person. I would never usually come up with such a braindead idea, something so mind-numbingly idiotic.

But I did. I let out a frustrated sigh, running my hand through my messy hair and grabbing on to a chunk of it. Suddenly freezing mid motion. Wait, did I go through with it? How the fuck was I supposed to figure that out?

I sat up, which resulted in a pain shooting up my lower body and also answered my question. Though Id never had sex before, I was pretty sure that the sore feeling in my lower region was part of it. So it wasnt bad enough I had slept with Atlas, I also had to experience weirdly-embarrassing pain afterwards.

The longer I was sitting up, the more it hurt. I decided to suck it up and just get out of bed. Mystery one was solved, but I still had to figure out how Id gotten back home. I was still dressed, minus shoes and jacket. The most obvious answer would have been that Atlas had dropped me off, but I knew him well enough. He wasnt that nice.

So after changing into something more comfortable, I started searching for my phone to check my call history. My last call would most definitely have been to the person who came to pick me up. Or at least that was what I was praying for, unnecessary drunk phone calls were the last thing I needed.

While I was walking down the stairs to go look in the pockets of the jacket Id worn last night, a horrifying thought occurred to me What if Id called Luke? What if he was the one who picked me up and Id told him everything? Or if I just drunk dialled him and told him everything that had happened between Atlas and me (which now seemed to be a lot more than just making out)?