Chapter 1: A Reunion of Hearts

In the bustling corridors of Seoul University, laughter and chatter filled the air as students hurried to their classes. Among them, four best friends - Lisa, Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo - made their way to their final year of graduation, their hearts brimming with excitement and anticipation for the adventures that lay ahead.

Lisa, with her tomboyish charm and effortless swagger, strode confidently beside her friends, her signature hoodie and jeans ensemble complementing her laid-back demeanor. Despite her casual attire, there was an undeniable magnetism about her, drawing the eyes of both admirers and friends alike.

Jennie, the epitome of elegance and grace, walked beside Lisa with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, her mind already concocting plans for their final year shenanigans. With her family's restaurant business thriving, she was ready to savor every moment of their last year together.

Chaeyoung, the creative soul with an insatiable appetite for adventure, bounded ahead of the group, her vibrant energy contagious as always. With her family's food and beverage supply business keeping her busy, she cherished every moment spent with her friends, knowing that their time together was precious.

And then there was Jisoo, the gentle heart with a penchant for planning and organization, her calm demeanor a soothing presence amidst the chaos of their lives. With her family's events management business demanding her attention, she juggled her responsibilities with grace, always putting her friends' needs above her own.

As they settled into their first class of the semester, the four friends found themselves caught up in a whirlwind of excitement and nostalgia, reminiscing about their summer adventures and making plans for the year ahead. Little did they know, their final year at Seoul University would be filled with laughter, tears, and unexpected twists of fate that would forever change the course of their lives.