Chapter 19: The night (FLASHBACK) (M)

Flashback

When suddenly adrenaline was rushed in Lisa veins she flipped over jennie and now she is on top.

She looked at jennie , jennie was starring at her eyes she feel her eye site getting blurry then...

Suddenly Lisa start kissing jennie aggressively like there is no tomorrow jennie responded lisa was not on her controlled it must be the side effect of that drink.

"Mhhhhh"Jennie moan

They both having a heavy breathing

Then Lisa throw the duvet on side and look at jennie with hungry eyes she was totally not by herself now she grab jennie waist and kissed her again then she tore the dress, jennie flinch but then Lisa looked at her eyes for a while and ask..

"Do you want to go further? "Lisa asked

Jennie was hesitate but then she thought and nodded and said

"Lisa be gentle, I love you too" Jennie said

Lisa smiled widely and then

Jennie was only on her bra and panties then she nodded again

Lisa gently kiss jennie it was full of love and admiration, that kiss was so gentle to the point just by looking at it you can say how much love it means

Lisa then slowly parted their lips then stare at her eyes while staring jennie take her hand on Lisa's neck where somi bites her it was swollen when jennie caresses it Lisa flinch and groan a bit jennie look at her and a tear left her eye she closed her eyes and then Lisa placed soft kisses on her eyes then on forehead then on her nose as a sign of care and genuine affection then peck on her lips then when she was going to pulled out jennie grab Lisa's neck with both hand and kissed her passionately then she take her hand on her back and unhooked her bra and place it on a side of bed.

Not waited for Lisa to took it off for her.

Then Lisa again kiss her so gently which shows the genuine affection and care then jennie star to kiss her passionately involving her tongue Lisa let her they were kissing, then jennie pulled out from kissing and nodded while starring at Lisa's eye then Lisa move down place soft kiss on Jennie's neck then on her collarbone, jennie grab Lisa's hairs by her right hand and caress her abs by left then Lisa softly sucked her on the neck leaving love bites on her precious lover.

Jennie moan

Then Lisa slowly move down hold Jennie's waist and placed soft kisses on her breast then carefully hold her right breast in her mouth and gently such it, jennie moan in soft caress of her lover then Lisa kiss between the valley of her breast and give same love to the other one too.

Then jennie pulled Lisa upward and kissed her passionately.

Then jennie while kissing slowly down her hand and her her panties down and then place it on the side of bed.

Kissing Lisa more passionately

Lisa put her hand on Jennie's waist and slowly take it down toward Jennie's private part caress her clit showing jen her love by soft caressing. Then Jennie bite Lisa's lower lip and then Lisa take her hand down toward her lover's entrance in slowly massage her folds and then slowly put her index finger in jennie finch but it was gentle so she bear it then slowly Lisa put her second finger in and start fingering her lover while giving her soft kisses jennie grab her shoulder and scratch it while moaning when she feel her wall tighten around her lover's finger.lisa continue doing it after some time jennie finally release her cum she was panting hard. They both were breathing heavy then Lisa planted a soft kiss on Jennie's forehead and asked "You okay? " .

Jennie nodded

Then Lisa lay beside her jennie quickly hug her Lisa again kiss her forehead and said "I love you jennie".

"I love you too" Jennie reply

Lisa was already sleep due that intoxicated drink now affecting her more and drained her energy.

Jennie smiled while looking at Lisa and place a kiss on her cheek and snuggle on her neck.

Flashback end

So how was it gays 😆😆😆