Chapter 20:Confession

Lisa pov

I don't even remember what happened last night did I do something bad I can't forgive myself if I did something like that to he she is my best friend.

"Jennie"Lisa said in shaky voice.

Jennie open her eyes and saw Lisa, she smiles widely and place a soft kiss on her forehead and then cheeks.

"I am so sorry jennie,I love you  but I never want to do this I don't know what to do I know you hate-"

Jennie cut her off  "I love you too Lisa " Jennie softly said.

Lisa looked at her and wiped her tears and blink many times then says "jennie I did bad to you".

"Loving someone is never bad, love"jennie said

Then Lisa confused

Looked at jennie again and says "jennie I am bad I forced you and -"

Jennie cut her off again and said "you love me , love "

"But--" Lisa says

Jennie cut her off by kissing her and then pulled out " It was consensual love and you were so gentle".

Lisa start to get everything and ask "but i--"

"I love you too,you said while doing it "jennie smiled and put soft kisses on Lisa's face then accidentally Jennie's had touch the bite mark of somi Lisa flinch then Jennie stop and caress it softly then said "i will put something on it".

Then jennie put the duvet aside to go for washroom first and it fall of Jennie's body lisa quickly looked away jennie noticed it.

How can she missed this golden opportunity to teased her precious lover.

"Lisa ,are you shy? You don't needed to, you already saw it " She said Lisa still not looking, she slowly goes to Lisa's ear and said "or I said you taste it last night", Lisa still not looking and said "I don't remember anything".

Jennie come more closer and said "does that mean you want round two? ".

Lisa quickly stand up and run toward the washroom first after successfully locked the door she  hear jennie laugh.

"This is really embarrassing, and don't even remember anything,  ahhh......
whatever"Lisa said and headed toward bathroom and had a bath.