Chapter 18: The night

Jennie pov

I looked at Lisa she was in sound sleep then I move my face closed to her and peck on her forehead. 'No matter what my love for her will never vanished even if in future she will get married to a different woman' I thought in mind, still my lips attached to her forehead I slowly start to back then,

Suddenly Lisa walk up and hold my wrist  which was of my right hand which was place on her cheek while I was panting a kiss on her forehead .

Then suddenly she pulled me closer and I was half if top on her she pulled me by my neck and kiss me it was my first ever kiss and happy to know that ,that she is my first kiss I responded then she pulled out and says "Jennie, I love you"

What!!

Lisa pov

I feel lips on my forehead and sent Jennie's perfume knowing she is just by my side when she pulled out I hold her wrist which was on my cheek and I don't know what come in  my mind I pulled her and kiss her on lips.

After she responded I feel relief and pulled out after some time and then I finally says the words that I should have said long ago "Jennie ,I love you".

There was silence then I don't know what happened but adrenaline rush in my veins and....

I was on top of jennie now she was just staring at my eyes but my visions is getting blurry then.....

Morning

Lisa pov

As the morning sun filtered through the windows of my penthouse, casting a warm glow over the room, I awoke to the sound of running water and the soothing melody of birdsong outside. With a yawn and a stretch, I rose from bed.

I open my eyes and  I checked my table and found the alarm clock it was 7 in the morning I tried to fully open my eyes but there was pained in my head then I some how managed to open it then I saw on the right side of me there was someone sleeping i wake up and saw it was a girl.

I checked my self I was on my shorts and sports bra , then I had a memory of girl dragging me somewhere I was now shocked that I spend my night with a girl who I just met last night and don't even know her I was very nervous I shake the girl's bare shoulder and she just hmmmm..

I was double nervous now it was familiar sound I shake her shoulder again and then she turn her face it was JENNIE.

It's was Jennie Kim

I was scream now in my thoughts, does it mean I did something last night with my best friend with my jennie while I was intoxicated by that drink.

Oo my god it can't be true