Chapter 17: A Guardian's Resolve

J

ennie pov

As I pulled Lisa away from the clutches of her assailant, a surge of adrenaline coursed through my veins, my senses heightened by the urgency of the moment. With each passing second, my heart pounded in my chest, my mind racing with fear and desperation as I fought to keep us both safe from harm.

With swift and decisive action, I delivered several sharp slaps to Somi's face, the sound of my hand connecting with her skin echoing in the silence of the night. And then, as she recoiled in shock and pain, I seized the opportunity to take control of the situation, summoning the nearest security guard to handle her with the utmost care.

With Somi safely in the hands of the authorities, I turned my attention back to Lisa, my heart aching with a mixture of concern and relief as I saw the state she was in. Tears welled in my eyes as I realized the extent of the danger she had been in, the thought of her being harassed sending shivers down my spine.

As we sped through the streets, the weight of the evening's events pressing down on me like a leaden blanket, I couldn't help but feel a surge of protectiveness towards Lisa, a fierce determination to keep her safe from harm at all costs. And as I glanced over at her tear-streaked face, I knew that no matter what the future held, I would always be there for her, a guardian angel watching over her from above.

As we arrived at her penthouse, I wasted no time in ushering Lisa inside, my hands trembling with nervous energy as I helped her out of her sweaty clothes. With gentle hands and a tender touch, I wiped away the sweat from her brow, my heart clenching at the sight of her flushed cheeks and feverish skin.

And then, with a gulp of apprehension and a flicker of uncertainty, I undressed Lisa, leaving her clad only in her sports bra and shorts. As I wiped her body with a cold towel, my eyes wandered over her toned abs and Adam's apple, my breath catching in my throat at the sight of her beauty.

But amidst the chaos of the night and the turmoil of my emotions, one thing remained steadfast and true - my unwavering devotion to Lisa, my love for her burning bright like a beacon in the darkness of uncertainty. And as I tucked her into bed and watched over her as she slept, I knew that no matter what the future held, I would always be there for her, a guardian's resolve unwavering in the face of adversity.

To be continued...