02

Smiling, Joshua entered the spacious lobby of the police station while politely greeting each person in his path, it seemed like he was jumping with excitement. He advanced with the same energy towards the reception where he found a tiger with small bright eyes and plump cheeks, in front of which was a box of donuts on his desk which he was tasting. Joshua was almost on the verge of feeling bad interrupting the strange ritual of the striped-eared, cheerful attitude hybrid.

"My God, you're real." The predator's excited screech surprised Joshua

"You're so small and cute. AND SO Fluffy." He commented, overflowing with tenderness as he played with one of the donuts which had a chocolate coating before putting it in his mouth and devouring it in one bite.
"I shouldn't refer to you that way, I apologize."

The jovial agent excused himself, earning a soft chuckle from the man in question. Officer Kwon swore that that delicate laugh was as pleasant as the sea breeze.

"Officer Kwon Soonyoung, the disgrace of predators, lover of donuts and above all a fan of the incomparable Taeyeon. I have all of his albums and whenever you want we watch his MVs together." His co-worker was smiling and introduced herself.

The rabbit hybrid greeted him with the same cordiality before introducing himself.

"Officer Hong, could you tell me where the meeting room is."

The older discreetly asked the tiger hybrid to get up from his seat, and consequently, brush the crumbs off his uniform before pointing to a huge glass door on the second floor of the building.

Following the given indications, the one with feline eyes advanced in the said direction enthusiastically.

"They will eat him alive." Joshua heard Soonyoung said but preferred to ignore that, continuing on his way.

Upon passing through the glass doors, he soon noticed how most of the seats in the room were occupied by hybrid bears, wolves and lions, who did not hesitate to give him a couple of contemptuous glances when they saw him take a seat at one of the tables.

Officer Hong played disinterestedly on his phone until he saw the companions next to him stand up and puff out their chests as if they were proud strutting birds. Everyone around him stood at attention, and he did the same.

Thanking the delegate of the Zootopia police station with a slight bow, Officer Choi greeted his colleagues who had previously shown their respects to his superior.

Choi Seungcheol, the wolf hybrid with a robust figure, took his position in front of the rest as expected of a true alpha like him.

"I'll get straight to the point since we don't have time for chatter, guys." Choi warned with a slightly irritated tone. Did that man have acid for breakfast every morning?
"Officer Jang... "

He began to read the names with the corresponding assignments on his form so that a tiger hybrid would get up from his seat and then perform a military salute.

"As usual patrol in Sahara Square, Fangs you go under cover to Tundratown."

The one mentioned, which was a polar bear, imitated his companion, but, unlike him, before leaving he put on a white fox mask. After the secret agent left, delegate Choi continued reading him.

"Agent Min, Rainforest District, Chung and Lee I want you in the Central Savanna... and our new agent... agent Hong." He looked from head to toe at the rabbit hybrid before making a grimace.
"Parking area."

Parking area? Parking area!? He didn't want to have heard correctly, nor did he want to believe what his boss said. He hadn't spent sleepless nights training and studying only to end up handing out tickets. He wanted to cry with indignation but until the small meeting was over he had no choice but to hit the ground with one of his feet quickly and consecutively.

When the last officer leaves, the European rabbit hybrid advances towards where his boss is.

" Chief Choi, Chief Choi Seungcheol." The bunny calls energetically but respectfully to the wolf who looks at him, showing him that expression of impatience, indicating to the minor to speak.

"I was the best in my class and..."

"We all already know that here, Agent Hong. Is that why you came?" The wolf interrupted the words of the youngest who took a couple of breaths of air before continuing.

"I don't understand the reason for my assignment." The rabbit claimed.

Seungcheol could only narrow his eyes and shake his head a few times before removing the glasses from his face, letting them rest on the nearest table.

"We are fair when it comes to assignments, Officer Hong, and since you claim to be the best in your class, I'm sure you will manage to issue 200 tickets before noon."

The tension between the two could be cut with a simple blade, JiSoo was not willing to be intimidated by that man.

So he gave the same military salute as his companions before leaving, but not before contradicting his superior in a small way.

"There will be 201."