𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒏 - 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟤

𐙚 ₊ 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 - 𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖱𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇! 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𐙚 ₊ 𝖲𝖸𝖭𝖮𝖯𝖲𝖨𝖲 - 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾
𐙚 ₊ 𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖲 - 𝖠𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗉! (𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝖽-𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝟥𝟢'𝗌, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝟣𝟫-𝟤𝟤 𝗂𝗌𝗁) 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗌*𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗍, 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

It will be a month tomorrow since you started working for Ms. Anderson, and honestly, you got comfortable.

You easily fell into the routine of everything- making breakfast, getting her son ready for the day, and if you had to leave the house for something- whether it be grocery shopping, errands, or special requests made by Ms. Anderson herself, you'd drop him off at daycare.
Hell... you started to like it. I mean who wouldn't? Playing house in a mansion, never having to use your own money to buy anything, and of course, there's her.

Sure, she was gone for about 80% of the time, some nights you wouldn't see her at all, but when she did come home at a decent time, things were tense.
You tried engaging in conversations with her, asking her about her hobbies, her job, and just about anything to get to know her better, but she always found a way to cut it short.
And because of this, you thought you weren't reaching her expectations for how she wants things done, and you kinda woke up everyday expecting it to be your last day of employment, but that never came.

Abby, of course, wouldn't dream of firing you. You knew all the right things to say to her son when he was having a meltdown, and had a way about you that made her feel at peace even after a long day at the office.

Plus, you looked good around the house.

She liked seeing you play with her son on the floor, fully engaging yourself in his fantasy world, but she also loved seeing you reach for something on the top shelf in the kitchen, standing on your tippy toes, and your skirt riding up just enough to give her a taste, and she'd always use that image to occupy her mind later in bed- or even, at work.

As much as she liked you for the job, it also drove her fucking crazy that out of all people, it was you.
She felt like a loser for it, how you'd occupy her every thought, and how wrong she felt for it.
You worked for her, and you were young, barely old enough to even begin to figure out what you want out of life, and that can't be her.
Can it?

-

The house was quiet again, but not for its usual reasons. Carter's father had picked up this morning since the weekends were Dad's turn with him, and Ms. Anderson was in her gym.

You were in the kitchen, washing and cutting
a variety of fruits you had picked up the day prior at the farmers market.

The knife was heavy in your hand, slicing through the fibers like butter, and you couldn't help but peek your head towards the back door.
The double-wide French doors, on top of the generous amounts of windows, gave you the perfect view into the backyard, but more importantly, the perfect view of the guest house-sized detached gym.

And it was almost like Abby knew you were thinking about her because she walked out, rag hanging over her shoulder, and a cut-sleeve muscle tank showcasing the efforts of her strenuous workout. You sliced, being too trusting with your hands since your eyes were definitely not paying attention to the blade.