𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙏 (𝖺.𝖺)

*𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 - Abby Anderson x fem reader
𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀 - when jealousy, possessiveness, and lack of communication collide, but also, really fucking good s*x
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀 - toxic relationship, str*p usage, Abby calls reader mommy, dom Abby, sub r

"So what, you're seriously going to leave again?" Abby yells, her hands waving in the air before coming down to slam against her thighs.

You roll your eyes, trying to block out the sound of her anger induced voice that you've come to know so well.

Three fucking years of this shit, constant fighting and endless cycles. Everything you two did, was passionate, from fucking to screaming matches and everything in between. It definitely wasn't all Abby's doing, you had your contribution to this toxic relationship, but the only difference is, you were always the one to leave when shit got bad. You'd tell yourself, this is the last time, that you finally had enough of her overbearing protective behavior, but you always found yourself coming back, practically begging at her feet.

You turn away from your bag that you messily packing, clothes hanging out the sides.

"Fuck you." You spit, not at all hiding your contempt for your girlfriend in that moment.

She scoffs, roiling her eyes- and wait... was she smiling?

Your anger grew from her lack to ever take you seriously when you threatened that you'd leave, but she knew you better than that, after all.. she knows you best.

"You're not leaving y/n." She mocked, a grin still pressed on her face.

You shake your head to yourself, turning back around to finish stuffing clothes into the suitcase when hands on the back of your hips stopped you.

"Don't be like this, baby... jus' come to bed and I'll help you forget that this ever happened." She breathed into your neck, placing soft kisses to the spot just below your ear that never failed to make you go weak.

"M' not doing this abs, not again." You try to focus on the clothes, your hands started to move slower against the textiles.

Her arms slither between yours, moving to hold your back firmly against her tight chest.

"Just give in... you know you want to." You can practically feel her smirk against your neck, her teeth grazing the delicate skin.

She tightened her grip on you, pulling you closer to her. The strap she wore under her sweatpants bumped against your ass with this movement,  almost making you moan. 

You turn around, pushing against her chest to create some distance.

"I mean it abs.." you try to sound stern, but it comes off meek and unconvincing.

She doesn't reply, instead her fingers traced along your sides, dipping down to the hem your tank top, slightly moving it to expose the skin on your hip.

You stopped breathing for a second and are instantly reminded why you always come back. Abby had a power over you, a spell of some sort.

"I know you do babe, lemme say I'm sorry." Her hands found your face, cupping it harshly and pulling you in for a kiss. It was ravenous, but she kept her composure, you on the other hand? Not so much.

You moaned into her, your hand pulling her closer by her hip, feeling her strap brush against your lower stomach.

"That's it, baby.. atta girl." She praised between open mouth kisses, her hand coming down to your throat to squeeze it, not too hard, but just hard enough to where she knew you liked it.