𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 - 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋! 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 - 𝖺𝗀𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒𝗒𝗒

It was the next day, and Ellie had no idea that you heard everything... down to the breathy moans and whimpers that exited her mouth while she fucked herself raw.

It was almost 2 in the afternoon, and Ellie hadn't come downstairs yet, and you weren't complaining because how the fuck are you supposed to face her after that?

You sat on the couch, scrolling through Tiktok but not really watching them, your mind too busy thinking about how your name sounded coming from Ellie's lips.

At first, you didn't want to believe it- you wanted to be appalled, but you weren't- in fact, you felt quite the opposite. It was alluring, inviting almost.

While listening to her curses of your name, your hand slipped down to your panties, teasing your clothed cunt as your forehead rested on the wall that separated the two of you, but you stopped yourself, snapping out of it like it was an evil curse.

"This is wrongThis is wrongThis is wrong" You repeated to yourself over and over as you crawled under the sheets, squeezing your eyes shut and pretending it was a weird dream.

"You're not watching that show without me, are you?" Ellie said as she reached the bottom of the stairs, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a glass from the cupboard.

"Hu-? No, of course not." Your head flicks from your phone as you jump, too busy in your thoughts to notice the squeak of the stairs as Ellie came down them.

"Am I interrupting something?"
Ellie sits next to you,  bringing the glass to her lips as she chugs the water until it was almost empty.

"What? No-?" You scoff, getting defensive because you know you're lying.

Ellie sat the glass down on the coffee table, leaning her back into the cushion, throwing her hands up that suggests she comes in peace and doesn't want a fight.

"Where are you going? You got plans today or-?" Ellie asks, motioning her hand at your outfit.

Truthfully, you didn't have plans, but you woke up early, and nerves on high alert didn't allow you to sleep much last night. You were anxious and couldn't sit still hence why you did your makeup and put on real clothes this morning.
...No other reason...

"Oh, no. Jus' felt like getting ready." You shrug.

Ellie's eyes go wide with a dramatic expression of shock on her face. "Done up all pretty with nowhere to go?" She asked rhetorically, teasing you, but she meant every word.

Pretty. She called you pretty... but she only met it in a friendly way, nothing weird, right? That didn't stop the way your clit began to throb in your panties- or how your thighs instinctively squeeze together.

"It's criminal, right?" You laugh, dipping your head down to avoid eye contact.

You wondered how Ellie could face you after last night and how confidently she spoke to you- is she not ashamed of it? Or maybe you heard it wrong, and it wasn't your name she cried out in pleasure.

"If you want- my band is playing at Owls tonight if you wanna come."

"Owls the bar? Didn't someone get killed there last summer?"

A chuckle reverberated in her throat as she nods.
"Yeah- that's the one."

She leans back, manspreading as she interlocks her fingers, twisting her knuckles between them.