𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑻 (𝖾.𝗐)

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 - 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀 - 𝖼*𝖼𝗄𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉 (𝖶𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖯𝖠𝖣 𝖯𝖫𝖲𝖲𝖲𝖲 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖪) (𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌.... 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄)
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀 - 𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉, 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾, 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇, 𝗌𝗍𝗋*𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖾, 𝗌𝗎𝖻 𝗋, 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 <𝟥

Ellie sat on the couch, manspreading and completely relaxed with her body movements, but her eyes told a different story... dark and her lips slightly parted as her breathing picked up. She was beyond horny, aching to touch you. How could she not? You were straddling her legs, your hands on her shoulders to keep you from completely going limp on her. Her cock was deep inside your dripping cunt, pressed against the spot that made you go fucking crazy.

How did you get in this situation?

Well, you and Ellie made a bet, how long could you two go like this before one of you gave in. It's been all of two days since the last time you saw your girlfriend, but it was 2 days too long and when she came over, the heated tension almost immediately gave you away. You ached for her, and your body craved her.

"Just give in, baby... lemme take care of that pussy." Ellie said with a teasing voice, pushing her hips up ever so slightly which caused you to yelp.

Your head falls to the crook of her neck, panting into it, your hips staring to go numb from your compromising position.

"M-m' not gonna... lose." You barely make out, head too fucking dumb on her cock.

Her hand squeezed the fat of your ass, pulling at it to split you open further, causing her strap to slip in, reaching deeper.

You whimper, looking at her with dazed eyes, a furrow between your brows and a pout on your puffy lips, tears starting to form in the corners of your eyes.

"E-els... please, fuck me."

As much as Ellie loved to see you so needy and desperate for her, she could only take so much.

"Up." She demanded, slapping your ass to get you to move fucking faster.

You scrunch your eyebrows in confusion, slowly lifting yourself off of her and wince at the sensation of your now empty pussy.

Before you could comprehend what was happening, she was dragging you into the bedroom, slick dripping down your thighs with only an over sized t-shirt (that was Ellie's of course) barely covering your ass.

"Get on all fours." She points to the bed in a rush, quickly shutting the door in case one of your family members were to come home.

You hesitantly do as your told, crawling on the bed with your ass facing her. The cold air of the a/c hitting your wetness made you shudder, goosebumps rising on your skin. You felt exposed to say the least, everything on display for your girlfriend's viewing pleasure.

"Fuuck baby... the shit I do for you." Ellie said almost to herself, too entranced by your glistening folds that was pressed so prettily together between your thighs.

A high pitched moan emits from your lips as her fingers slipped through your folds, spreading your slick to your ass which she squeezed harshly, letting the fat spill between her fingers.