𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚 (e.w)

*𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - Ellie Williams x fem reader
𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 - Ellie is your girlfriend, and what better way to celebrate moving in together than to have your parents over for dinner but it seems like Ellie has other ideas.
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 - degradation/humiliation, toy usage, name calling, mouth stuff (both), fingering (r), semi-public s*x

From anyone else's perspective, it looked like a normal family dinner. Your parents practically begged to visit your and Ellie's home, claiming it was to get a house tour of the new place, but knowing them, it was truly just an excuse to see their baby girl.

Ellie looked as relaxed as ever, making light conversations with your dotting parents, occasionally looking down at her phone that rested on her knee below the table.

No, she wasn't checking her email or responding to a text message; she was adjusting the speed of the bullet vibrator that was lodged deep inside your cunt.

You didn't talk much- you couldn't, only occasionally mumbling a short "mhm" when your parents would ask you questions.

"How's the new job going, do you like your boss okay?"

"M-mhm." You nodded absently, poking around the food on your plate with a fork, pressing your lips hard together to stop the moans building in your throat.

"Did you install those cameras yet? I really don't want anything to happen to you when your home alone, honey." Your mother asked, a sincere worry in her tone, and you couldn't fucking respond, head ditzy from the tingling inside your tummy.

Ellie eyes you from the side, her tongue poking against the inside her cheek to hide back a satisfied grin.

She placed her hand on your upper thigh, squeezing the fat dangerously close to your cunt before turning up the intensity.

You cry out, your head dropping to rest on your forearm on the table, hand squeezing the side of your chair, and your nails digging into the wood.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you sick?" Your mother practically leaps over the table, worried about the state of her only daughter.

Ellie takes this time to answer for you, her hand coming up to stroke your hair.

"Are your cramps back, baby?" She asks, sounding so sweet and concerned.

It was all bull shit.

In your mother's eyes, Ellie was the perfect angel, the only one who she trusted to take care of and love her daughter the way you deserved.

And your father?

He loved Ellie. He loved having a daughter-in-law that would work on the car with him, help him build furniture and other dirty jobs.

Oh how well Ellie had them fooled.

They didn't know her like you did; they didn't know about the positions she'd put you in, fucking you so deep and rough that it left you bedridden for the next couple of days.

You felt the bubbling, tightening feeling building in your tummy, and you were close. Your legs started to quiver, and your toes curling inside your white laced socks that were propped against the legs of your chair.

"E-excuse m-me." Your breath is shaky as you stand, using the table to brace yourself before retreating down the hall, closing yourself in the bathroom.

Back at the table, Ellie excuses herself to "go check on you."

What a sweetheart.

Your hands latch onto the sides of the sink, your head dropping low between your shoulders.