𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 - 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋! 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 - 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾, 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾, 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅, 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖻𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖾, 𝗌𝗎𝖻 𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗅

You quickly pull away, the loud banging on the door practically sent you into a shock.

What were you thinking? We're you even thinking at all? That was a dumb question because no, you weren't. You simply let your body take control- letting it fulfill whatever fucked up need you had.

Ellie pulled away with a huff, frustrated in more ways than one, as she walked towards the front door, leaving you in the kitchen with a soaking patch growing inside your panties.

"The fuck took you so long?" Ellie said, annoyed, greeting the man at the door who was nothing but a stranger to you.

You get up, adjusting the hem of your dress to make sure everything was covered before walking towards them.

"Sorry man, tire blew out, had to put on a donut."
The guy said, sounding pretty unaffected- buzzed beached hair and a piercing on the arch of his eyebrow.

"I thought you said you got pulled over?" Ellie asked, sounding pretty fed up already.

"Ohhh yeah- a cop pulled us over to tell us we had a flat. Was wondering' why the road felt so bumpy." The man trailed off, mentally putting together the puzzle pieces in his head.

He was high.. like really high, the whites of his eyes a shade of pink, half closed and glossed over.

He glanced over Ellie's shoulder, meeting your shy and slightly guilty-ridden face.

"Damn Williams... you didn't say you had a new girl with you."
He points a finger in your direction, making you more uncomfortable with the acknowledgment.

"Don't be a fucking creep. she's my sister." Ellie snaps back, moving further in front of you like she was shielding you from his sight.

"Get in the van, ash before you piss me off more." Even from standing behind her, you could tell she was rolling her eyes. She was never the patient type.

The man "Ash" threw his hands up, spun around, and walked towards Ellie's car, a classic creeper van that she got because "it's convenient to move shit."

"Sorry bout' him. Weed burned all his brain cells, but I promise he's harmless." Ellie apologized as she turns around to face you, scratching the back of her neck. Bingo.

"S' okay." You giggle, chasing her eyes with yours and when she looks- you bat your doe eyes at her, your lips widening into a gloss coated smile which made Ellie's cheeks flush and her head spin.
If it was up to her, she'd say fuck the band and fucking anything else that got in her way of having you to herself. She would've had you bent over the same counter just moments earlier- your bare tits smushed against the granite while she had your dress hiked up over your ass and her knuckles snugged deep inside your pussy.

Ellie cleared her throat, rocking on her heels as she looks around the room at anything but you. You weren't going to make this easy for her, and you wanted her to know that.