𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒏 - 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟥

𐙚 ₊𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝖱𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𐙚 ₊ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.
𐙚 ₊ 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗉 (𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝖽-𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝟥𝟢'𝗌, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝟣𝟫-𝟤𝟤 𝗂𝗌𝗁) 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍, 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅 (𝗋!𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀) , 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 (𝗋!𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀), 𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒, 𝗌𝗎𝖻 𝗋!, 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄/𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄, 𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝖻𝖼 𝗂𝖽𝖼 𝗅𝗈𝗅

Another couple of weeks came and went.
Abby still kept her distance, and you did what you were hired to do.

The first weekend after the kiss was painfully, and irrevocably delicate. With her son being away at his dad's, and Abby not being able to hide away at work, there was no distractions, which only made it worse.

You two would dance around each other, trying your best to look the other way when passing each other in the halls or in the kitchen, but her eyes would linger when you weren't looking.

It felt like you were tormenting her with your short skirts and your sheer, tight-fitting tops.

How could she NOT look?

She started to feel like she deserved it for leaving you on the bed that day, all breathless, and heavy eyelids, weighed down by lust.

Abby thought she was doing it for the right reasons, you know... not mixing work with play, but over the past few days, she realized it wasn't that at all.
She wanted to be prepared.

So while you were taking care of her son, feeding him, bathing him, and teaching him how to spell his own fucking name, she was out buying a strap to fuck you with.
Whether she was going to go through with it or not, she wasn't sure.

But her time to decide was running out. It was the weekend again, the house quiet and clean, which means you weren't busy, and neither was she.

It was one of those evenings where you could hear the crickets chirping from the tree line that surrounded the house, fireplace lit and dim.

You were sitting on the bed of your room, which became your more preferred hanging out spot since the kiss, not wanting to face the possibility of a more straightforward rejection from Abby.
And Abby was in the kitchen, two empty glasses in front of her, and her palms face down in the counter.
This is so stupid, she kept telling herself, her eyes glancing between the glasses and the bottle of liquor.

She poured some into one, and brought the rim to her lips, swallowing all of it with the tilt of her head.

Has it really come down to needing liquid courage to face you? Yes. Yes it has, but not because she was scared or nervous. She had a good thing going with you here, and didn't want to scare you off or taint the image of her you had in your head.

She wanted to live up to your expectations.

For Abby, even if things didn't go in that direction tonight, and instead became more of a peace offering to be in your good graces again, the anxiety felt worth it.
So, she poured more into her glass, and put it back, but not before getting out a more palatable alcohol from the cabinet, and rummaging through her fridge for a juice to mix it with.