When He Asks You Out

Brick Jojo:

"Alright, on your mark, get set, go!" The couch shouted as the runners ran across the field at a fast pace. You were one of them, running behind a few and in front some.  Breathing heavily you heard the crowd that were on the bleachers cheering on a few. Brick was sitting on the third row watching biting his lower lip softly. You crossed the finish line and smiled panting in success. You weren't the first but neither the last. After everyone had finished you smiled walking over to where Brick sat. His red hair brushing over his maroon eyes with his cap worn backwards. He smiled a toothy grin and gave you a high five. "You did good, we should get going my brothers are waiting for me by the gym." You nodded and thanked him as you both made your way inside the building to the gym. "um...Y/N..since you and I have been.. Friends for long.. And we've been asked... Many times if we're.. Ya kno-"

"Brick quit being a wuss of course I'll be your girlfriend!" You smirked giving his shoulder a small punch.  "Really?" He raised a brow, you smiled and gave a nod. Brick chuckled and waved as he walked off with his younger brothers.

Butch Jojo:

"Run mother fucker run!!" Butch shouted grabbing your hand pulling you out of the skate park area carrying his skate board in his other hand. Girls of all ages running after him squealing. You both ran through crowds and you hopped on his back as he floated a few feet off the ground. He landed back in the sidewalk using his speed to take him fast as it could take him.  His feet hitting the pavement at a fast pace, turning corners and dodging angered store clerks. Butch turned into an allyway quickly turning and facing the crowd of fangirls.

" Have my babies!"

" Eekkk I love you!!"

"Be my boyfriend!!" They all shouted and Butch scoffed with an angered look. " I have a girlfriend!" Your eyes widened and feeling a bit heartbroken.. He had a girlfriend? You've developed feelings for him and.. He had someone..

"Who,  is it me?!" A blonde shouted squealing. His forest green eyed trailed off to stare into your eyes. "...Y/N...will you be my girlfriend?.. " He asked with a tint of blush. A grin was plastered on your face as you nodded,  he grinned and held your hand looking at the girl group. "Her...she's my girlfriend" He motioned to you. Lots of hate coming soon...

Boomer Jojo:

"Y/N!" You heard a small knock at your window along with your name being called. You yawned stretching getting out of bed setting your phone down on the desk walking over to the window. Looking outside you looked down to see a head of blonde hair. Once the unknown person looked up you saw that it was Boomer. A smile played your lips as you opened the window waving down at him. It was 2:30 AM yet he was still up as well as you.

"Y/N! Will you be my girlfriend!?" He yelled out up at you with red blushing cheeks.

Small rose petals fell from above you as you looked up with a smirk. His brothers flying over you dropping small petals. With a giggle you glanced down at the blonde Rowdy.

"Of course!"

Bullet Jojo:

It was 6:30 PM, you were on the bleachers watching as the football players were lined in their stances. Your E/C orbs widen as the they stood,your eyes narrowing in confusion. All now in rows facing the bleachers, 6 of the players that stood up front bent down and stood back up holding signs.

A few players parted in half and Bullet grinned stepping out from behind them with a megaphone in hand. Into the cone shaped object he yelled out your name as the signs were raised.

"Will You Be My Girlfriend ?" You read the signs as he spoke the same words. A grin on your face as girls and boys and parents stared at you. A giggle escaped your lips and you nodded taking a megaphone from the man next to you. "YES!"

Blaze Jojo:

"Alright... How does i-it start?" You asked Blaze who sat on the tree branch above you holding a bunch of papers. He said he had written a story for you and here you both were about to read it.

"I-it has a f-few drawings Too" He handed you the sheets of paper, the page of the stapled pack had exquisite handwriting
, "Lovely Writting".

A love story it was...

You turned to the next page and in the same hand writting was, "Will" and scribbled lines on a scroll like drawing to symbolize actual Will.

The next, "You" A drawing of yourself so well drawn it was like you were staring into a black and white mirror.

"Be" A few bumble bees forming the word, "Be".

"Mine?" A black and white sunset, two figures sitting on a cliff who were what seemed to be kissing.

The last page had the top with "Yes" and an empty box next to it, the drawing a happy looking Blaze with hearts in the background. The bottom a "No", an upset drawing of Blaze who sat in the corner with a broken heart next to him, an empty box near it.

He was currently looking away handing a blue pen to you. You understood...

You had to finish the story... A tint of blush on your cheeks, with the pen you checked off a box handing the papers back to him.

A smile stretched upon his pink lips as he leaned down placing a small kiss on your cheek.

*****

OKAY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER

IVE BEEN BUSY BUT I GOT IT OVER WITH I HAVE A HEADACHE BUT AYE DONE!

ILL BE UPDATING MORE I PROMISE GUYS!

ENJOY THE REST :33!