First Kiss W/ Boomer

You were bored period.

(do you add a period after saying period - what???)

Both you and your best friend (Boomer) were sprawled across the couch watching reruns of Drake and Josh cause let's be honest that theme song is catchy as hell. "I FOUND A WAY, I FOUND A WAY, IF YOU OPEN UP YOUR EEYYYEES-"

Of course, because you were so bored, you were also annoyed. Boomers obnoxious singing didn't make it any better. "Boom shut up!" You snapped but he just kept screaming, the song was coming to an end which you were thankful for.

Once it ended, you cried, because he only pulled out his phone and played the song once more continuing to scream. "OoohOooOooooo-"
So you shut him up.

With a kiss, course. You both sat in silence. Staring at each other, none of you said anything. He parted his lips to say something... You waited..

"IF YOU OPEN UP YOUR MIIINNDD-  SEE WHAT'S INSIDE, ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME, TO REALIZE- BUT IF YOU LOOK INSIDE IM SURE YOU'LL FIND- come on Y/N SHUT ME UP AGAIN!"

You laughed and rolled your eyes before shutting him up once more.

-

The amount of times I've played the song is ridiculous.

I'll update again today

Thank you for 9.96k+ reads!

- Error.