First Kiss W/ Bullet

Okay so its been a while since you last spoke to Bullet, he's been busy and you understand, people love him.

Who doesn't? He's everything many people love, although sometimes he can drive someone up the wall, you can always seem to forgive him.

Today, that's a bit difficult. You can't forgive him cause he hasn't even tried apologizing. That's totally fine, you understand...

Sort of. I mean- helping Princess sort of crosses the line. Princess has his attention and you don't- that's okay..

Gosh no its not!

Okay let's just breathe.

Take a moment and get it through -

"Hey y/n you doin' alright?" Bullets voice snapped you back into reality. "Huh -you - yes!" Gosh you're such a good liar.

" No you're not." He's right, you're not. Bullet is your best friend , yours , so you could tell him anything. He knew you well, you know him well and hopefully you would be able to get to know him even better. (Mmm~) He could read you like those strange inside jokes you find on social media between different fandoms. He wasn't stupid. That stupid.

He took a seat next to you and smiled with teeth. "Damn you and your ugly cute gopher teeth" You accidently spoke out loud and only laughed as he pressed his lips together into a thin line. "Shut up" He laughed. "Awh I'm sorry honey" You joked coming in close kissing his nose in a friendly gesture. "Look, I know it bothers you when people keep pushing us apart , it bother me when your little friends constantly take you out and leave me alone, I understand, I'm sorry so let's go out- just you and me"

Bullet leaned in closer to your lips before mumbling three words.

"Let's gopher it" He quickly pecked your lips. You both ignored the gesture and laughed loudly at your cringy pun.

(Pretty sure I made the when he asks you out chapter, if not? Oh well!)

______

Okay I know, I'm a liar, I basically just update when I'm bored and don't have plans so here you go!

Plus I wanna ask if any of you are into any of these other fandoms because I wanna write new books for many different fandoms.

Just comment the letters of each fandom you're in please and thank you

A.) The Phandom.
B.) Gravity Falls
C.) Fairy Tales. (Just any legend or fairy tale you know)
D.) South park

-
Genres:
Romance?
Horror?
Comedy?(although I suck)
Etc.

Feel free to mention a few others because I can't think of any at the top of my head , but if you list a few I might be a part of them and might want to create something with that fandom.

- Error.