When You Draw On His Face As He Sleeps

Brick Jojo:

You snickered taking a black sharpie and peaked at Brick as he slept with his cap over his face. Slowly removing the red hat you took the marker and drew on a small face on his forehead. A heart on his light cheek, and and between his eyebrows as if he had a Unibrow.

He grunted in his sleep and your eyes widened, dropping the marker you rush up the steps into his room locking the door behind you.

**
Butch Jojo:

You looked at Butch as he slept, his lips lightly parted, his shirt taken off showing off his muscular well built body, gently biting your lip you took a blue marker standing over him. Guiding the marker against his chest, drawing a "U" his nipples being the eyes. A small face formed on his chest causing you to let out a short chuckle.

You began adding a few clouds on his cheeks, a peace sign on his neck, and a flower on his forehead. "Well shit.." You glanced behind you to catch a glimpse of snickering Blaze.

***
Boomer Jojo:

"Y/N WHAT THE HECK!!" Boomer awoken from his nap to you drawing on his face. He ran into the bathroom looking into the mirror. A well drawn Mojo Jojo on his forehead, a small Mario on his collarbone, and a dick on his cheek.

You were currently hiding in his room laughing your ass off as you could hear his brothers laughing at their blonde brother who groaned.

****

Bullet Jojo:

"BOOM!" You shouted awakening the brunette who fell out of bed in panic. "GAAAHH!" He yelped standing up onto his feet quickly.

Butch was in the room, he bit his lip, his cheeks puffed out in attempt you hold on a laugh. A few lines in black on Bullet's face, from afar it was clearly a troll face.

You had drawn one on Butch as well, He had yet to notice. Both he and Bullet had the same expression making the troll face fit perfectly. You smiled in achievement.

*****
Blaze Jojo:

"Pikachu!~" Blaze mimicked a Pikachu exactly. You giggled hugging him, little did the white haired boy know, he had red marker on his face, a circle on his each of his cheeks colored in as well. In black you drew curled lines on the sides of his mouth to look like the yellow Pokemon's mouth.

At the right time while he slept he was wearing a Pikachu hoodie, the ears atop his head. Blaze was human Pikachu. All this was done before as he was sleeping in his bed. After he had awake you took out your phone snapping a picture of him.