How You First Meet

Hey today i chose to write a bf scenerios for the Ruff fan's and here it goes just for you 'How you First Met' thank's and Enjoy.

Brick Jojo

You were at School until a new kid walked in,he had red hair ( orange) and really dark red eye's,he and sat in the back of the room with nobody he seemed mad,or depressed you as a happy person barley had those feeling's anymore.After the first class a few girl's walked up to him cause they thought he looked 'cute'.He walked away and left to find 2 boy's ,one with black spiky hair and dark green eyes ,the other had blonde mess and yet neat hair with navy blue eyes,The teacher came over and asked me to help them out because well first off their brither's but are also new here so i walked up to them."Hi" the raven haired one said rudely as he saw me come over."Butch,be nice" the blond one said to the one known as Butch."um well the teacher said if i could help you out since you new here and all." you said cheerfully and with a smile.The red-head walked away."sorry Brick doesn't like people doing that,it makes him feel stupid."So Brick was his name wow,perfect for a red-head like him."i'm Boomer bye the way and this is Butch." he pointed to Butch and he waved with a small smile." alright I'm _______ and if your looking for your classes thier's  paper you guy's should have ,and to find it there's a build board with the classes." you said smiling once a again and went to find Brick.

Butch Jojo 

I was walking to the new skate park with my friend , F/N and I had my skate board with me.  She/he told me about this really cool kid that goes there every Wednesday and does the best trick's ever but nobody saw his face before. F/N said she had to go to the restroom and I walked around the place while waiting for her/him to come back. I passed a pond and sat down watching the duck's in the water. I grabbed my board and skated around for just a while and my hair flipped in various directions I couldn't see as well so and right when i was removing my hair from my face i crashed into someone ."Hey watch were your going" The voice belonged to a male I assumed. Looking up and just as I suspected it was a guy,  he wore a green t -shirt and black skinny jeans and some darker green converse , he had forest green eyes and black messy hair. "s-sorry dude i was um a bit distracted." Was all I said and got up with 'my' board and waited for him to move after he got up. "um Ihave to get going sorry, again. He still wouldn't move. "And where are going?" He rose an eyebrow at me. "Somewhere, can you move?" I started to get annoyed. "Not with my skate board your not" He chuckled and took his board back, I spotted mine next to me and picked it up ."sorry um...?" "Butch,call me Butch" He said with a smirk. "I'm Y/N" I introduced myself.  "Well I guess I'll see you around ,bye Y/N" He waved skating away. "Yeah....hope we met again.. " I waved although he was long gone, I caught up with F/N and headed back into the skate park.

Boomer Jojo

You were sitting in you room and got a bit bored then grabbed your shoes , put them on and with that you walked out saying good-bye to your mom,of course. You had no idea where you were going until an idea popped into your head. " I'll just hang out in the park for a while."You thought out loud. You hummed to you favorite song and skipped to the park. When you got their it was beautiful,bird's singing, white puffy cloud's,a pond, kid's playing you heard many laugh's and giggle's from a few couples. Walking over to a tree, was a boy with ,blonde hair and navy blue eyes,he wore a long sleeve shirt ,with black skinny jean's and dark blue converse. He was crying? He had his leg's pulled up to his chest he was looking up to the sky, crying. You walked up to where he sat. "um hey?" you said carefully trying not to startle him. "Brick i'm sorry i-i, wait your not Brick." he sniffled, "yeah, I'm YIN, what's your name." You asked nicely sitting beside him.  "Um, I'm,Boomer" He said and you asked why he was crying earlier. "Um,Well i have brother's and they got mad at each other, then dragged me into it and I  on accident ,said something to him that I didn't mean and he hit me really hard ,then I ran he was running after me and well I think I lost him...for now" Boomer explained .You started to make him more comfortable. "I hope we can meet again,soon Y/N " he said as he ran home. You hoped so to and walked home. Smiling.

A/N : I'm adding Bullet from the puff's to the ruff's and Blaze as the grey ruff maybe my own character's so thank's here you go.

 Blaze Jojo

 You sat in the library waiting for your best friend F/N. You saw a few people and you went to find a good place to read while you waited outside. You sat in a pretty high on branch of a tree. A boy with well, white hair? was up in the same tree and you saw him also reading a book. He didn't seem to notice you until. "C-can you p-please not s-stare ,p-please." he asked removing the book from his face to look at you,you got a better look at him and you examined him, so did he,He wore a silver/grey colored short sleeve shirt with a black bold line like a pattern ,Black skinny jeans and some grey converse, but what caught your eye was his white hair and silver eyes. "um s-sorry" You said as you turned away blushing." Y-you like r-reading?" he asked sitting up straight on the tree branch. "y-yeah i do" but as you got more into a conversation and started to feel like you seen him some where."Y/N! COME ON!" your friend yelled at you and you fell from the tree. You closed your eyes ready to feel the pain as you fell. "a-are y-you okay ?" it was Blaze who caught you." How did you um wait,eh?" you had so many question's."Let m-me induce my s-self c-correctly.I'm B-Blaze,Blaze Jojo o-one of t-the Rowdy R-Ruff Boy's." you and F/N were just really shocked."W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" F/N screamed at him,and he made a run for it.  "see you around Y/N!" was all you heard when he ran then flew up high with speed.

 Bullet Jojo/Untoniuim

 "Hello world!" i yelled out to the people outside of the school in happiness."Hey,____!" a few said to you as you walked by.You were the second most popular girl in school,next to Princess.Eww!. and the for boy's well his name was,Bullet but you never seen him,all you knew his name was Bullet Jojo Untoniuim.Oh And that he's one of those Rowdy Ruff Boy's and i guess sort of like the Power Puff Girl's since he's related to them."Hey What's up guy's.!" you heard a Voice say to a few guy's."Sup ,Jojo!" Jojo, did he mean ,i guess it was a different Jojo brother since all 5 were popular.You weren't looking for where you were going and you fell back on your butt,and so did some other kid."Hey, sorry" a male apologized to you and held  hand out for you to pull you up,and you took it."Your cute" he giggled,and you blushed to look up to see a boy with brown hair,and Light orange eyes and squirrel looking front teeth smiling at you.You thought he looked adorable but what caught you eye was 2 small squirrel ear's placed on his head and a tail."Hey,Watch the tail!" he yelped as Princess pulled it.She just walked away,"Damn you Princess!" he yelp at her with a cute noise after like a squirrel."sorry,wait arn't you ____?" He asked you and you nodded."See you around,sorry i gotta get to class" He said and ran to catch up with,Brick,Butch,Boomer,Blaze,his brothers. You waved and smiled.

 Hey hop YOU enjoyed and yes Bullet is half squirrel in the story he can shapshift to full squirrel and half squirrel,pretty much what he is now so yeah.That's all for today bye.

- Error