When He Gets Jealous Of Your Date Thats Not Him

Brick Jojo

"Do you have to go with him!" Brick was whining cause your going on a date with..

..Dexter. "He's really sweet why don't you like him?" You asked brushing you hair as he glares. "SWEET!? Hell NAH! He's an evil devil! Devil I tell you!" He threw his arms up. You were just about finished with your hair when Brick walked put pouting.

"What does he have that I don't " he sighed as he watched you leave out the door.

Butch Jojo

"MITCH!?! OF ALL PEOPLE ____ YOU GO OUT WITH MITCH!?!?" Butch flipped a table yelling as you were just about to walk out. "Fine name 3 reasons why I shouldn't go" you placed a hand on your hip waiting. "1....I'M BETTER THAN HIM!" He smiled as you rolled your eyes.

"2. he's a player! He dated Bunny,Blossom and Princess" maybe it was true but...well....why not right?

"3.I have a better chance with you than he does _____" he looked away folding his arms across his chest. You rolled your eyes as you opened the door seeing Mitch smiling. "Ready?" He asked holding his hand out as you took it and walked out leaving Butch pouting.

Boomer Jojo

"Cody?... Your going with Cody?" He asked again for the..

8th time or so. "Yes Boomer" You giggled as he glared. "Why him.." He looked away as you changed. "He's really nice,he's smart and cute and-" you stopped as he flinched at your words. "I'm so much better than him" he mumbled but you didn't here him as you walked into your room to change again. A knock was heard at the door and Boomer opened the door. "Hello Boomer" Cody smiled. "She can't go!" He slammed the door in his face after you were done you ran to the door and opened it then walked away with Cody glaring at Boomer for trying to ruin your date. He flinched and stayed there waiting till you got back,jealous and upset.

Bullet Utonium Jojo
"N-No I'm fine with it.." Bullet forced a smile continuing his video games. You nodded smiling and giggled grabbing some money in case,and walked off with an old friend of yours. Bullet stayed sitting but frowned once the door shut closed behind you. His orange eyes tearing up slightly but he paused his game and laid on your couch falling asleep with a frown.

Blaze Jojo
Blaze was reading ignoring your calls from your bedroom as you frantically looked for something to wear,he was down stairs as you were in your room down the hall,throwing clothing and make up. It was 7:30 PM you had agreed on a date from a boy Blaze knew well. They were slight friends but you didn't know. After picking a light white sweater you slipped it on aling with black skinnyjeans curling your hair down and walked down your closet. You kept rambling on about the boy in front of the silver eyed boy who clenched hia fists. After getting some shoes on you waved goodbye skipping out to the park.

Once you shut the door softly,he teared up and threw his gook harshly at the door with a scream.
____

Srry I took long!!!!!! Sorry their short too

I COULDN'T UPDATE (Email)

But now I can!!

ENJOY!!

WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT ONE BE YOU TELL ME PLEASE!!