When you become friend's.

Brick Jojo

You were running to find Brick,either to bother him or be nice. You saw him humming and walking around school taking notes." Brick!" you shouted cheerfully walking over." Who told you my name?"He asked,and sounded a bit annoyed."um your friend's"He looked at you and walked to you."For your information,their my brother's,what do you want anyway'' It was more of a statement than a question,or whatever."well your brother's said that you get really annoyed when some asks that question and it makes you feel well dumb. So i came to apologize!" you explained ,but he just stared."um hello anyone their."you waved a hand in his face."huh?Thank you "And he hugged you?You were shocked and just stood their."um for w-what?" was all that could come out of your mouth when he let go."well their was this girl i once dated and she always would say stuff about me and never say sorry,4 year's ago. And 2 year's ago i also dated another girl all she would say was sorry anytime she did something i didn't like,i sometimes felt like that was all she could say. Her name was Blossom,the first one was Berserk."Well um maybe we can talk about it?" You suggested while you both were getting up to leave to class when the bell rang."Yeah sure,thanks ______ "He said running inside. Since that day you and Brick have always been talking too each other even when he tutored you after class.

Butch Jojo

When me and F/N were walking to the skate park that kid that F/N told me about t came out but with a black hoodie that had ripped sleeve's and a dark green long sleeve shirt. He had black Jeans and dark green converse with his hoodie pulled up so nobody saw his face."Damn he forgot his snapback to keep his hood from falling back." I noticed a boy with blonde hair say behind me. He did a few trick's until his hood fell back when he ran inside to the bathroom's. But 'the kid ' didn't come out it was Butch. " I guess you found out by now " he said. But now you did understand the kid was Butch. "yeah kid " you joked. " wait what so you don't really know who I am ? " but what did he mean. '' Butch Jojo, Brick Jojo, Boomer Jojo. Any of that ring a bell?" I giggled at how dumb I could be. " Yeah I know I saw Boomer over their. " I pointed at Boomer. " But can you keep it a secret that I'm the kid " woah back up Butch Jojo asking for a favor, but sure as long. " as long as you can keep meeting me here" and didn't expect him to say - " yeah sure but I have to go, bye _______ " never mind. I waved and just saw him leave with his brother. I have a new friend, yay. And everyday I meet him at the skatepark.

Boomer Jojo

Ever since you saw Boomer by that tree you meet him there anytime you came to the park. He told you about his brother's, who he really was one of the rowdies and Mojo he always came with a smile on his face anytime you both met up at the same tree. He was nice and made you laugh anytime you felt upset or just really bored. But today he didn't show up. You thought he just might be a little late.

It's been 1 hour since he didn't show up it started to rain, you got sad and walked home until you heard someone call your name. You turned to see Boomer flying down with a smile. " Yeah?" you just really weren't in the mood when he made you wait,in the rain for an hour. " I'm sorry i had to get something done, and i stopped by a place to get something for you." he smiled, and took out a necklace that had his name on it, and you noticed he had one on with your name on it. " For my best friend." he put the necklace on you and you smiled then thanked him with a hug. " well i got to go Boomer, my (mom/dad/guardian) is waiting for me" but before you left he grabbed your arm and flew into the sky on his back." you live there,right?'' he asked pointing to your house, but how does he-, never mind."yeah" and with that he flew you down to your house and left after saying good-bye.

Now you have a new BEST friend.

Blaze Jojo

You were bored out of your mind,just sitting,staring at nothing but a dumb ceiling. maybe i could go to the library again and met Blaze thereYou thought getting up and running to the library. You ran with happiness until you bumped into someone and fell. " i-i'm s-so-sorry!" The person apologized, but you knew that stutter. " B-Blaze?" You looked up to see a certain silver eyed rowdie. " Sorry _-__ i was in a rush to the library, again" 

"I-it's okay,wanna go to-together,i w-was going t-there a-anyway" You smiled at the rowdie as he nodded.You both walked to the library and came out with a few books then sat on the same branch. This happened everyday you both would now come to the library and sit on the tree branch,reading or just talking. That was until today he seemed a bit....off?

"Hey B-Blaze?" You caught his attention. "Y-y-yes?" There it was he was stuttering more than usual. "A-are you o-okay?" You came right out asking. He shook his head 'no'. "W-hat w-wrong?" you brought your self a bit closer as he whispered something. "J-just i w-wanna k-kn-know if w-were f-friends?" You thought for a moment."n-no" you said as he looked up tears forming in his silver eyes. 'i-I go-gotta g-go"He was starting to get off until you hugged him. "Were B-BEST f-friend"You smiled at him. "T-thank y-you ,but j-just don-don't s-scare m-me like t-that"He returned the hug and smile. You just nodded then you both went back to reading.

Bullet Jojo/Utonium

You've been bumping into Bullet a few times and he was in a few of your classes. He would meet you by the door sometime and you both would talk after school. It was the best having him around. He would always make you laugh when he made jokes,yelp if someone pulled his tail.

"Hey ___" He giggled walking over to you during lunch. "Do you mind if i sit here?"He asked with a smile as you nodded and he sat down. "Hey ___ some people have been asking...are we friends?" He looked up at you.

"Well tell them we are" You smiled at the Orange eyed Ruff. You both ate then after he walked you to class giggling at jokes you both told on your way. Everyday you would be chased by Princess cause she like each Rowdy but mostly Bullet. You both didn't mind,well he did more. "I don't like my tail pulled ___" He kept a smile on his face still. "Fine" You both went another way to avoid Princess. But this happened everyday,did you mind? Not at all. You both still had fun this kept on for about 4 months so far. And you Hope You and You BEST Friend can make it last longer.

I Finally Updated! I feel achieved! YAY! also hope YOU enjoyed and i'll try updating more n this story okay

- Error