21| They want a war.. I'll give them one

"I want him so bad."

I glance at Lizzie as she's gawking at Isaac. I honestly can't believe she's this obsessed with him. I mean it's cute in a way.

They've talked a lot since the dance and apparently things are going good. Which good for them.

"Enough about Isaac."

"If I have to hear you and Stiles-"

"Shut up!"

"Oh, come on!" She says. "Scott's the dumbest person on the planet for not realizing sooner that his sister and best friend are in love."

We finally reach Allison and Lydia who are waiting at the front doors for us. I look at Allison, I can't get the look out of my head from Kate's funeral.

Of all people she wanted me by her side. Even after her cunt of an aunt shot me, I still went.

I look at Lydia who looks rather chipper considering the circumstances. Rumors have ran through the halls of what happened.

But it's her first day back at school since the entire sheriffs station found her naked, wandering the woods.

The second we walk in everyone stops and stares at Lydia. Lydia's not one to feel nervous, she's probably the most confident person I've ever met but I can sense an uneasiness in her.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to stare?" I ask. "Scram."

Everyone immediately starts walking again. Lydia flips her hair and walks down the hall. Lizzie and Allison follow her.

I walk out to the lacrosse field to watch practice, mainly because I want to see Stiles. By the time I get there practice is all started.

I sit down alone, pulling out my phone. I roll my eyes at the newest text from Strange.

Fake Doctor: You can't keep ignoring me, Olivia. You will need us.

I know I should probably talk to him. My life is changing fast. But I can't forgive him or Clea for what they did.

My head jolts up, sensing something off. I look at Scott and Isaac on the field talking to one another. I put my phone in my back pocket, walking down to the field at the same time as Noah and two of his deputies.

"What the hell is going on?"

Noah pulls Isaac to the side. I look at Stiles, getting caught up in his beautiful brown eyes. I want to kiss him but I know I can't.

"His father's dead." Scott says. "They think he was murdered."

"I'm sorry but when did Isaac become a werewolf?"

"How do you know?"

"I'm a witch, really?"

Scott nods his head. I turn my head as Lizzie happily walks towards us. Her smile falls when she sees Isaac talking to Noah.

"You know the full moon is tonight, right? And they're taking him in as a suspect which means-"

"They can keep him in a holding cell for twenty four hours."

Stiles finishes my sentence. I look at him and smile.

"What's going on here?"

We both look at Scott.

"Nothing."

"I knew it! I knew it!" Scott yells. "God.. mom was telling me that I'm crazy but I knew I wasn't crazy!"

He punches Stiles in the arm.

"Ow!" Stiles yells. "Not everyone can take a punch from a werewolf."

Scott then turns to me.