34| You know I'm not scared to kill either of you.

I walk into Lydia's house with Ashley and Lizzie. I honestly wasn't going to bring Ashley but then she'd be home alone since Scott's here and our mom is at work.

She immediately drags Lizzie away. I walk to the backyard and interrupt the conversation between Stiles, Scott and Allison.

There's literally nobody else here. Scott uses his co-captain status as he says to get people here. An hour passes and people flood in.

I look across the pool at Ashley and Lizzie. I smile when Ashley laughs. I've become quickly attached to her but so has Scott.

"You know you can enjoy yourself."

"I'm making sure she's enjoying herself too."

I turn my head to look at Stiles. He hands me a drink and I take it. He kisses the side of my head.

"I love you."

"I know."

I try not to laugh and push his arm. I down the entire drink before giving him the empty glass.

"Ladies room."

I walk around him and head inside. I go up to Lydia's room because I know that nobody else will be up there. I use her bathroom, fixing my hair in the mirror.

I swing open the door and freeze. Ursula stands by the door with Stiles in her grasp. I take a deep breath as she smiles.

"My daughter."

"I'm your nothing."

"Give up."

"Let him go."

I twist my hand as she tilts her head. I look at Stiles as tears fill my eyes.

"You wanna play dirty?" She asks. "Fine."

She snaps his neck.

"Stiles!"

I drop to my knees and realize something. I can still feel him. I look at my hands, they almost feel fuzzy. I look up at her.

"You're not really here.."

I close my eyes and focus. I open them back up and she's gone, same with the body. I quickly get up and run down the stairs. I look around for Stiles until bumping into him. I throw my arms around him.

"Livvy.."

We both turn our heads as someone is thrown into the pool. They're struggling. Nobody really does anything until Jackson helps them out and I realize it's Matt. He stops right in front of us before walking in between us.

"I gotta find Ashley and Lizzie."

I walk away from him and look through the crowd. I find them in the corner by the gate. I throw a portal and we all walk through it.

"Well, that was a shit show."

I look at Ashley and try not to smile. She's been slowly picking up my vocabulary and personality.

"Can we talk about Matt absolutely freaking out?"

I throw my arms up and we all go to our rooms. I change out of my dress and into more comfy clothes. I sit down on the edge of my bed when Ashely appears in my doorway.

"What's up?"

She walks to my vanity and sits down at the chair. I tilt my head at her. She turns around to look at me.

"Do you think I'll ever get it down?"

"Magic takes time."

"How long did it take you?"

"It doesn't matter.. you're not me."

She looks down at the ground.

"My point being that one person may take longer than the other.. it doesn't make you any less powerful."

"And I'm powerful?"

"You will be."

She looks up at me with a smile. I can tell she will be.

"Get Lizzie and let's have a movie night."

She gets up and runs out of my room. I grab my phone and head downstairs. I start making popcorn. Ashley and Lizzie pick out a movie when my phone rings then stops.

I get a weird feeling in my chest, walking over to my phone. I look at the missed call from Scott. I close my eyes before throwing a portal. I walk through it and look at the sheriffs station.

I look at it confused before walking inside. I walk around the front desk and see Stiles and Derek on the ground.

"Stiles.."

I start to walk towards them.

"Liv, get out of here."

I look at Derek, shaking my head.

"Are you serious? I'm not leaving either of you."

I look up as Matt and Scott walk in. I create energy swords as Jackson steps in front of Matt.

"You know I'm not scared to kill either of you."

"Liv!"

"Shut up, Scott!"

Matt puts his gun to Scott's head. I can hear Scott's heartbeat increase.

"You're the tribrid, right? How can someone so bitchy get that amount of power?"

"I'm really going to enjoy killing you, you know that?" I get ready to swing one of my swords when Jackson moves forward. "I'll slice his head off if I have to."

"Liv.. mom is down the hall in a cell."

My heart stops when he says 'mom'. I didn't know she was here. He slowly nods. I don't want to leave him. I don't want to leave any of them.

"It's mom."

I throw a portal that leads down the hall. I walk down the hall, staring at the bloodied bodies of deputies.

I'm almost to the holding cells when the lights turn off. Alarms start blaring. Bullets breaking every window. I form a force field around myself until the bullets stop. Smoke bombs go off as I let go of the force field.

I start running down the hall, stopping as Allison holds her bow to me. I never thought I'd be in this situation. There's nothing but anger behind her eyes. It's something I've never seen in her.

"Allison?"

"Where's Derek?"

I shake my head. She puts her bow up.

"Where is he, Liv!"

"I don't know!"

"I love you, Liv, so get out of my way."

She walks around me. I turn around to watch her. I continue down the hall, finally walking into the holding cells. Matt is standing above an unconscious Noah. I look at my mom.

I twist my hand, getting ready to throw my energy blast when Jackson appears out of nowhere. He throws the desk at me, sending me to the wall.

"Liv!"

My mom's scream almost sends me over the edge. She's never seen me like this. I stand up and tear a piece of wood out of my chest. I look at Jackson, throwing the pieces of the wood.

"Now, I really want to kill you."

Derek's roar causes all of us to look at the doorway. He lunges himself at Jackson. I hold my side, realizing I'm bleeding. Or was bleeding. I don't feel a cut anywhere.

I walk to the cell, breaking the lock. My mom throws her arms around me and checks me more for any injuries.

"I'm fine."

"Baby, I need to make sure."

When she realizes I'm fine, she runs to Noah.