Henriam Breakup + Daisy Again?

2024

Henriam finally came to an end on February 13th, 2024.

Henry has always been controlling and manipulative to the people he's dated. Liam had been warned a lot from people that Henry is toxic, and Liam finally came to agree with them. Liam finally gained the strength to break up with his boyfriend of 9 months.

Liam gave Henry a note at school explaining the breakup, and after school, Henry started to whine over text. Gaslighting, guilt tripping, victim blaming, all that jazz.

"Why did you break up with me?"

"What did I do wrong?"

"I treated you perfectly!"

Liam really didn't want to cause a fight, but a big blowup happened as a result of the breakup.

Henry started spreading rumors about Liam, saying he was talking shit about the friend group. Liam is innocent and would never. Henry is gaslighting people into believing him, and using fake evidence from obviously photoshopped discord messages, and Liam doesn't know what to do because the rumors are fake. Not very many people believe Henry anyways though. Henry tried to report Liam to the school counselor for being an asshole, but Liam's mom got there first and reported Henry for sexual harassment, so Henry couldn't spread meanie lies. Teachers are actively separating the two.

Henry wants to try dating Daisy again, and he is gonna ask her out on February 17 (in one day as of now). The two are going to go out on a date.

Stacy really wants to indulge in some bleach after this drama.