Henriam Breakup Extended Vers.

Henriam finally came to an end on February 13th, 2024.

Henry has always been controlling and manipulative to the people he's dated. Liam had been warned a lot from people that Henry is toxic, and Liam finally came to agree with them. Liam finally gained the strength to break up with his boyfriend of 9 months.

Liam gave Henry a note at school explaining the breakup. The note said, "Henry, I enjoyed all of the good times we had together, calling 24/7, hanging out, etc. But unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that I don't feel the same way about you anymore. I think the spark has begun to fade. I don't have romantic feelings for you anymore. I don't want to cause drama or fight with you, but I think it's for the best that we break up." After school, Henry started to whine over text. Gaslighting, guilt tripping, victim blaming, all that jazz.

"Why did you break up with me?"

"I'm not in the wrong here!"

"Omg I can't believe you're accusing me of that!"

"What did I do wrong? I treated you perfectly!"

Liam really didn't want to cause a fight, as he said in the note, but a big blowup happened as a result of their tragic breakup.

Henry started spreading rumors about Liam, saying he was talking shit about the friend group. Liam is innocent and would never be mean to his friends. Henry is gaslighting people into believing him and using fake evidence from obviously photoshopped discord messages. Liam doesn't know what to do anymore because the rumors are fake. Not very many people believe Henry anyways though.

Henry tried to report Liam to the school counselor for being an asshole, but Liam's mom got there first and reported Henry for sexual harassment, so Henry couldn't spread meanie lies. Teachers are actively separating the two. They had gotten mad at Henry for touching and being sexual with Liam during school, and after the breakup, teachers are keeping them as far away as possible for the fear that they may get back together and be sexual again.

Here are some actual screenshots of what IRL Henry has been doing to Pickle and some others. HYDROGENTICTEARS IS PICKLE!! These are code names btw so they call each other fossil and other names but those aren't the actual legit names.

 HYDROGENTICTEARS IS PICKLE!! These are code names btw so they call each other fossil and other names but those aren't the actual legit names