The Start

It was a few weeks after Sophie and Agatha left the school of good and evil. Professor dovey and Lady lesso have been working their butts off to make unity between the schools perfect, but it hasn't quite worked out yet. If you're wondering about some of the students,  I got you. Tedros has been super depressed and his friends have been trying to cheer him up, but it doesn't work. Hester broke up with Anadil a few days after until the project began.

"Do you think dovey looks a bit out?" Hester asked Beatrix. With everything going on, Dovey and lesso didn't have enough sleep, making their bodies look lifeless. "Yeah, there's like a ghost in her," Beatrix replied. "She's definitely hasn't slept in a few days, same as lesso," hort continued.

Clarissa and lesso were sitting at the teachers table. "Clarissa, you look like you died 5 times," anemone told the almost lifeless being.  "I'm fine, Emma, I'm just a bit tired." Clarissa clarified. "You should get some sleep, both of you," Anemone said, looking to dovey and lesso.  "Hey, I'm not tried!" Lesso yelled across the table. "You look like you got run over,lesso!" Yuba yelled.
"It's a new fashion trend, you wouldn't know it!" Lesso yelled, lying. 

"JUST GET DOME FUCKING SLEEP, YOU TWO!" A student yelled at the tired deans. "We're fine!" Clarissa raised her voice. "GET SOME SLEEP!" One of the guard dogs yelled. The full of schools yelled at the deans, agreeing for them to go to sleep. Dovey was kinda of proud they were agreeing on something, even if it was for her to go to bed. As chaos came over, some teenagers, lesso, thought the best way to deal with this was to walk away. She started to walk away, but then the guard dogs stopped her. "Are you going to your bedroom?" One of the guard dogs asked.  "No, I'm going to my office," lesso answered. "Sorry, we can't let you through then," the guards' dogs said.

Finally,  Dovey and lesso were escorted to their rooms by the guard dogs, where they would stay there for a few days to get their energy back.

The students were just talking and hanging outside with each other. "Do you think the deans will ever like each other?" Beatrix asked her friends. "Why are you being so soft?!" Her friends replied. "...I...I don't know, I just want to be a bit kinder after everything that happened," Beatrix replied. Her friends rolled their eyes. "So what if she wants to change, that her decision?" Hester growled behind Beatrix.  "What do you like her or something?!" Beatrix's  'friends' yelled. "Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean I like every girl I see, bitch!" Hester yelled, taking Beatrix away.

Hester led Beatrix to a nice dark, shaded area. "Who's the girl?" Hort asked. "Her name is Beatrix. Be nice," Hester said to dot and hort.  "Like I'm not nice!" Hort yelled. "Whatever," Hester said, sitting down and eating some strawberries. "Do you want some?" Dot asked, showing Beatrix strawberries covered in chocolate. Beatrix sat down and nodded. Beatrix grabbed a strawberry. "Thank you," She said politely.

Lady lesso woke up from her 3 days nap. "How long have I've been out for?" Lesso asked herself. "About 3 days," a guard dog said. "3 days?!" Lesso panicked. "Before you panic, we have something to show you," the guard dog said, leading lesso to the outside. "What are you showing me,mutt?!" Lesso yelled quietly.  The guard dog pointed to Hester, hort,dot, and Beatrix getting along. "So?" Lesso said. "Omg, their getting along. What you and Clarissa wanted, there it is. It only works when you let them do it on their own, " the guard dog explained.  "Oh," lesso responded.  On the other side, dovey was awake and happy. Dovey was happy with what they did on their own.
Dovey saw lesso and waved. Lesso Awkwardly waved back. Lesso admired Clarissa's bright, gorgeous smile. In lesso's words, 'its so cute' how Clarissa smiles and waves, and how she -... was lesso in love? No... no ... No... never....
"Earth to lesso!" The guard dog shouted. "Huh, what?!" Lesso asked, getting out of the daydream. "You were staring off into Clarissa's eyes," the mutt said. "I was not staring!" Lesso yelled. "Whatever," the dog said and walked away.

AN:Oh my goodness, Evers and nevers can get along!!!

Word count: 743