Love potion

A few weeks had passed, and Clarissa became more confident in her body. She still covered some things up, but it's important that she took it slow. In those few weeks Hort,Hester,Beatrix and Fot became really good friends, maybe even best friends. Lesso started to send flowers to Clarissa... and Clarissa still has no idea about it. 

"Oh.... forget-me-nots, my favorite, " Clarissa said while sniffing the flowers.
"Girl, we really got to find out who's been sending you those flowers," anemone said, drinking coffee.  "I'm sure it's no one, Emma," Clarissa said, putting the flowers in a vase. "We'll if it no one why don't they just say who they are?" Anemone questioned.  "I guess you're right, but I like the idea of not knowing. It's like I'm in high school again!" Clarissa said cheerfully.  "Well, are we going to find out who's been sending you flowers, or what?" Anemone asked.  "I'll think about it, but you can do whatever you want." Clarissa answered.

"Seriously,  Hester, I'm  telling you! I saw Lady lesso sneak over to Professor Dovey's room! Their definitely in a relationship, "  hort said, walking with Hester to class.  "Yeah, and I like men!" Hester snickered.  "I don't know it seems pretty weird how lesso smells like flowers all the time," Dot questioned. "Maybe she's just using a new perfume?" Hester said.  "Anyways, are we still on for next Friday?" Dot asked. "Yeah, and btw Beatrix will be there," Hester said.  "You know with how much you hang out with Beatrix,  I'd say you like her," hort said.  "Fuck off Hort, we're just friends" The witch said.

"ALRIGHT CLASS!" Lesso yelled at the students. "Today, we will be learning about love potions and how to use it against your enemy," lesso continued.
"A love potion is very dangerous used in the wrong hands, like us nevers. It can make your enemy fall in love with someone and take their mind off of what you do, " lesso said, pointing to the potion recipe.  "Make the recipe, then give it to someone who already has a l-lover while you make the antidote." Lesso instructed. "What would happen if I gave lesso the potion?" Hort said Hester. "You know I don't know, maybe you should put it in her drink at lunch," Hester said. "And for you all to know if the person you're going to give the love potion to already has a crush on someone that small crush will grow bigger," lesso finished.  "So, if I'm right about lesso liking dovey, then she'll act nicer around dovey?" Hort asked. "I guess so," Dot said. "Then we should definitely try it on lesso." Hester said, smiling.

At lunch, hort and Hester made the love potion and put it in lesso's coffee. "I wonder if it works Instantly or takes a bit?" Hort asked. "Hey guys," Beatrix said, sitting down with them. "Oh hi, Beatrix. We put a love potion in lesso's coffee, " Hester said, staring off in Beatrix's eyes.  Lesso takes a sip of her coffee and looks at Clarissa with heart-shaped pupils. "Damn, her eyes are heart-shaped." Dot said.  Lesso's heart-shaped eyes quickly disappeared.
"Eh? Why did the heart-shaped eyes disappear?" Hort asked.  "I don't know," Hester said.  Lesso  quickly went out of the room looking drunk, then came back smiling?  "wtf was in that potion  to make her smile?!" Hester asked as hort looked through a book of potions. "I HAVE NO IDEA!" hort yelled. Lesso sat closer to dovey and touched Dovey's arm a lot, it kinda felt like she was drunk.  "Uh guys, I think hort's right about lesso liking dovey..." Beatrix said,  pointing to lesso flirting with dovey.  As Beatrix said that hort and Hester ran out of the room to make the antidote. While the two nevers were running, the schools looked at lesso like she was sick or drunk.

"Is she ok?" One student asked anemone. "To be honest, I don't even know. "  Anemone admitted.   "Do you think she likes dovey?" The student asked. "That would explain all the flow-flowers." Anemone said. 
"Flowers?" The student asked. "Dovey has been getting the same type of flowers for a few weeks by someone who's remanded Anonymous." Anemone explained.  "You know, lesso has been smelling like flowers recently," the student said.  "That would explain it," anemone said, shanking her head

AN: Oh no, anemone knows about lesso's secret...
Word count:745