Family Day pt.2

(This chapter will have some Spanish, so if you don't speak it, please use Google Translate since I used it. There's a salso one sence with singing and dancing. )

"JUST DO SOMETHING, WOMAN!" Tedros yells. "Wow, wow, wow, I didn't know the cry baby could be insulting!" Lesso said, walking away. "You shouldn't be talking to her like that, cry, baby. We would all kill you here. You would be better off getting killed with Cindy than with us." A gaurd dog said to the cry baby.  "Will someone do something,  that woman Is crazy!" Tedros said. "Then do it yourself, child. Some of us actually have to work to get girls!" Hort yells across the hall. "At least I get girls. You can barely get one, wolf man," Tedros yelled. Hort ran across the hall and pushed Tedros against the wall. "At least I don't cheat on all of my girlfriends. Oh wait, you don't have a girlfriend!" Hort said and then punched tedros in the face and then kicked him in his balls.  "Oh, low blow," Tedros said as he hit the ground.  Hort walks off, very proud of himself, and even flips his hair.

"Ok, it's been long enough, I'll go get ella," Clarissa said, getting up from her chair. "Are you sure lesso wouldn't handle it for you???" Prince charming asked. "She doesn't like big messes, especially when it comes to Ella's messes." Clarissa said, putting on some running shoes. "You know you should talk to her. Maybe she'll calm down." Clarissa said. "Eh, she's too loud for my ears, when she's angry..." Prince Charming said. "Ok, and I am truly sorry gergor died," Clarissa said. "I didn't think he would last that long. I'm proud of him," Prince Charming said.
Clarissa walked out of her office and into the chaos of Cinderella looking for Tedros and other parents looking at the disaster. Clarissa walked up to Cinderella. "Ella, let's go talk about this over some tea." Clarissa said in a calm manner. "NO! HE KILLED MY KID!" Cinderella shouted. "Ella, I get that, but we need to talk about like actually adults, not children," Clarissa said. "HE TOOK MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME!!!" Cinderella yelled,  tears streaming down her face. "Ok, that's it, METE TU CULO EN MI OFICINA, CENICIENTA Y PODEMOS HABLAR DE ESTO DE UNA MANERA CIVILIZADA!!!" Clarissa yelled. All of the students looked at Clarissa in shocked, yes they heard Clarissa say some stuff in Spanish but never yelled or a full sentence.
"Fine." Cinderella said, dropping a knife she found in the hallways. They returned back to Clarissa's office and talked it through.

Hester was outside of the school for evil. She was watching the sun go down as she held a piece of folded paper. Hester sighed, slowing, watching the view.  "You ok, kid?" Lesso asked as she sat down beside Hester. "Yeah, I'm fine..." Hester said. "If you're sad about a girl, I can help, I mean, I was in love with one for like 10-20 years?" Lesso said. "Why are you being nice? It's weird," Hester asked. "You said you wanted me as your parent for today, so I took a look at parenting books, but they didn't have any on moody teenagers," lesso said jokingly.  "Very funny," Hester said, rolling her eyes. They sat their for a few minutes in silence then...
"I- I don't know how to tell a girl I like her..." Hester said, looking at the ground. "Well, it's depends on the girl, what's she like?" Lesso asked. "She's like Clarissa but a bit ruder and not black," Hester said. "So you're into blondes?" Lesso asked. "Yeah, I guess so." Hester said. "Well blondes usually like their favorite flower with a letter on every say, or chocolate will work. But if your crush doesn't like that, I'd say find something they do like" lesso said. "And how is that supposed to help me??" Hester asked. "You see, too make sure they like you, you have to bribe them with something," lesso said, grinning.  Clarissa slowly walked closer. "And make sure you never treat them with respect!" Lesso said very loudly. Clarissa gently smacked lesso's head with the back of her hand. "Don't listen to this baboon, who took a lot of years to confess." Clarissa said, annoyed. Hester looked down at the grass that was slowly growing.  "You just need to find the right time. Just make sure you don't take 20 years, " Clarissa said, rolling her eyes.  "HOW DARE YOU!!"  Lesso said jokingly as she grabbed Clarissa legs and looked up at her.  "What, I'm telling the truth. She should know the truth!" Clarissa said, looking away from lesso's stare. Lesso rolled her eyes. Clarissa sat down beside lesso. "Why did you say yes?" Hester questioned. "What do you mean?" Lesso asked. "Why did you as yes to be my parent for today?" Hester asked again. "Well, I know your mom died when you were really young, so I know you don't like these holidays, I thought you would like someone to be there" lesso said, cuddling to Clarissa.

Some time passed and night soon arrived but the parents didn't go home yet, I mean it was too dark so they couldn't see anything. 

Clarissa was walking through a part of some woods as Cinderella, snow white, and sleeping beauty watched from afar, as well as some students. "I hope they sing!" Snow white said. "It would be like the old days again," Cindy told.
There was a faint whistle from a distance. The whistle quickly faded away. Lesso walked closer to Clarissa. "I'll swim and sail on savage seas. With no fear of drowning. And gladly ride the waves of life, if you will be there. No scorching sun, nor freezing cold wil-" lesso sang but was cut off. "WILL STOP ME ON MY JOURney.. sorry, " Cindy said quietly as she was stared at by lesso.  Lesso walked closer. "If you will promise me your heart..." lesso stopped and recounted a moment like this before, and how badly it ended. "And love-" lesso tried to say. "And love me for eternity~" Clarissa Silky voice sang. "Omg, her voice," one of the students said. Clarissa turned around to lesso, holding out her hand. "My dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty word Astound me , but I'd  no need for mighty deeds,when I feel your arms around me~" Clarissa said as her and lesso slowly circle around each other. Both of them get quicker. "But I'd would bring you rings of gold, I'd ever sing you poetry!" Lesso sang as she kneeled down so Clarissa could circle her head. "Oh, would you?" Clarissa said.  "And I would keep you from all harm! If you would stay beside me!~" lesso said, getting up. "I have no use for rings of gold, I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold!~" Clarissa said as they both danced. "HA, I only want you near me!" Lesso said. "To love, to kiss, to sweetly hold, for the dancing and the dreaming!~" they sang together.
"Through all life's sorrows and delights! I'll keep your laugh inside me! I'll swim and sail a savage seas! With never a fear of drowning! I'd gladly ride the waves of life if you will love me!" They sang,as lesso let go her can Eventually leading them to fall.  "Omg, that was beautiful!" Rumplestintin said, tears streaming down his face. "Rumple, why are you here? It's family day," Cinderella said. "I may kidding kids, but I still have kids," Rumplestintin said. "Their just so beautiful," Snow White said.

AN: I love "for the dancing and the dreaming"
Word count: