The witch and The fairy

There was a knock on Clarissa's door. "Hester and hort, what are you two doing here?" Clarissa asked, letting them I'm her room.  "We have this project about the past, and we thought you could help," Hester said.  "Sure, you can sit on my couch, and I'll get some tea," Clarissa said. 

On the opposite side of the school, lesso had a knock on her door. "Who is it?!" Lesso yelled. "It's Beatrix, I have questions about never history," Beatrix said. "Come in," lesso said. Beatrix sat on lesso's black couch as lesso made a fresh batch of coffee. "What do you want to learn, ever?" Lesso asked. "I heard that before a few months ago when Sophie and Agatha arrived that there were two people who fell in love with the opposite school." Beatrix said.

With Clarissa... "What would you like to know about?" Clarissa asked the nevers. "We want to know about the two people who fell in from the opposite schools," hort said calmly. "Oh....ok, I'll tell you, but it's doesn't have a happy ending," Clarissa said, looking at her tea.
"A few years ago before you two were born, there were two friends who fell in love. One of them was a witch," Clarissa said.

"And the other was a fairy," lesso said, sitting down on her couch. "The two of them enchanted with each other, and every sunset, they would go to the bridge"

"Where the Evers and Nevers meet, but as their love grew stronger, they wished to be together," Clarissa said to the nevers.

"And share each other's worlds... so they disregarded the rules rafal had said, and they started to publicly be together. " lesso said, holding back her tears.

"Once rafal found out, he ripped  one of the fairy's wings off, for which there is no cure," Clarissa said, crying just a bit.

"From that day forward until a few months ago, me and professor dovey agreed  that Evers and nevers must never again fall in love, and i agreed that our two worlds are too different," lesso said sadly. "And the two lovers?" Beatrix asked.

"What happened to them?" Hester and hort asked. There was silence, and then Clarissa spoke. "They had to say goodbye," Clarissa told the students. 

"WHAT?!" Beatrix said at the same time as Hester and hort.
"Why don't they get back together now?" Beatrix asked lesso. "They grew apart, one of them is scared the other won't love them again..." lesso answered.

"That's so fucking sad" Hester said. "It is... and the witch kept apologizing for what happened to the fairy until she stopped. " Clarissa said.  "Why did the witch stop?" Hort asked. "I don't know, hort," Clarissa said.

"The witch had stopped because of rafal who forced her to stop or else he would Rip her lover's other wing, so the witch listened," lesso said. "So they fell apart because of rafal?" Beatrix asked. "Yes. He was why most couples from the other sides couldn't be together. " lesso answered.  "Were you alive when this happened?" Beatrix asked. "I was the witch..." lesso said, looking at the ground.

"Who was the fairy?" Hort asked. "The fairy Godmother,  that's why she only granted one wish for Cinderella, and it wasn't that good..." Clarissa said, looking down on the ground.  "Does the fairy Godmother have a name?" Hester asked. "I am the fairy Godmother, Hester," Clarissa said, looking at the students' faces. Hort was shocked and covered his mouth.

"So, who was the fairy?" Beatrix asked. "You'll have to find out who that is on your ours," lesso said. Bring Beatrix to the door.

"Thank you for answering our, professor," hort said as the two of them walked away.

AN: I made this off of an edit I saw of Queen Clarion and Milori from the tinkerbell movies.
Word count: 643