The sad little dog

A few days went by, and everyone was fine. The parents went home. Everybody was happy...

"Oh,hey hort... what's wrong?" Hester asked. "Uh, I told Sophie...." hort said his expression was dull, lifeless... "So what did she say?!" Hester asked, confused. "She told me,"I would never date a boy as ugly as you." I'll be ok, Hes" hort said, looking at the ground. "She said that to you?!" Hester said angrily. "Seriously, hes, I'm fine." Hort said, looking up from the ground. His eyes didn't sparkle. It was just blank. "If you say so..." Hester said, worried about hort.

At lunch in the cafeteria...
"I'm telling you his eyes were just blank with no hope!" Hester told the group. "Damn, I've never seen him like that." Dot said. "He definitely didn't deserve that," Agatha said. "He didn't even smile!" Hester added. "Omg, he always smiles!" Dot yelled. "Who are we talking about?" Sophie asked, sitting down.
"Just about tedros and how rude he is," Hester said. "Nah, he isn't rude he's cute," Sophie said. "You're still into him?!" Agatha asked. "Maybe.." Sophie said, blushing.

"I wonder what they're talking about?" Clarissa asked. "I don't know, I don't care," lesso said, squeezing Clarissa's leg lightly. "Have you seen hort? He usually wants to get food first, " Clarissa questioned. "You know I haven't seen him all day." Lesso said, eating some form of meat. "I wonder if he's ok," Clarissa asked. "I hear he asked Sophie out," Yuba chimed in. "Did you hear if she actually said yes?" Lesso cackled. "I heard that Sophie said that she'd never date a boy as 'ugly' as hort," anemone added. Lesso choked slightly on her food. "She said what?!" Lesso said angrily. "She said 'I would never date a boy as ugly as you' or something like that." Anemone told. "That little bitch!" Lesso yelled. Clarissa put her hand on lesso's. "Not now." Clarissa told, lesso quietly. "I definitely feel bad for the boy," Manley said.

A day later....

"Hort, are you ok?" Hester asked, as she Agatha and Dot went into his dorm. Hort lay in his bed, surrounded by frog stuffed animals. "We brought you ice cream and chocolate!" Dot said. Hort looked like he had been crying.
Hort didn't say anything. They sat there in silence for a while until...
"Am I ugly?" Hort finally asked.
"No, no one's ugly, except Professor Manley," Dot said. "Do you think she'll ever love someone like me?" Hort asked, in tears. "Of course, she's just really, really, really blinded right now. She doesn't know who's right for her," Agatha said. Lesso leaned on the door.
"Do you think she'll like me now if I look like tedros?" Hort asked. "You shouldn't change yourself for someone else unless you're becoming a better person for them, that tedros will never know. He's just a stupid jock. " lesso answered. "But u want Sophie to actually look at me, not to notice me as a friend..." hort responded. "Look one day, she'll be into you, and you might not be into her. She'll go what you're going throughout," Agatha said. "But I never want any women to feel like this," hort said. "Well, you can't be tedros if you care about women, so what will it be?" Hester asked. "I... I don't know..." hort said as lesso told the girls to leave. As soon as the girls left, lesso sat besides hort.

"I won't tell anyone," lesdo said. Hort cried and cried and cried until he could cry no more. "It's ok," lesso said. Hort sniffled. He started to cry more. "Do you want to go see, rissa?" Lesso asked calmly. Hort shocked his head,'Yes'. Lesso carried him like a child to the school for good,telling anyone if they said anything that they would be eaten to the gaurd dogs. Lesso opened Clarissa's door. "Honey?" Lesso asked. Clarissa looked up. "We have a sad little man," lesso said, doing hort gently on the couch. "Oh, you poor thing," Clarissa said as she made tea.

They spent the whole day comforting hort. Hester punched a blonde girl, lesso punched a blonde girl, Clarissa punched, lightly a blonde girl. Sophie had a LOT of bruises at the end of the day....

AN: I thought I would do a chapter on my birthday
Word count:727