Her imperfections

Clarissa was getting ready to go to her garden to plant some new flowers she had just gotten. On her way to the door, she saw her reflection in the mirror... she didn't have her corset on. Her chubby belly showing turned her smile into a frown.  She didn't like her 'imperfections', which were just regular things, like: a tummy, thick thigh, freckles, eyebags, stretch marks almost everything. She covered it all up by make-up and tight clothes. She wondered if she should just put on a dress with a corset to go and planting. She decided on wearing a corset under her clothes, so no one would ask her why she's so chubby.

As Clarissa went to go plant some flowers lesso was not far behind. Lesso was actually right behind the door of the garden, but she didn't go in until 5 mins passed.  "Princess?" Lesso said, looking around. "Yes?" Clarissa answered, turning around. "What are you doing out here past 10?" Lesso asked. "Oh, I just got some new flowers!" Clarissa said, smiling.  "It's freezing. You should have a coat on." Lesso complained. "What, are you caring about me?" Clarissa asked. "Well, I don't want anything else to kill you but me," lesso told the fairy. "Ok, lesso," Clarissa said, rolling her eyes.  Lesso took off her coat and put it on her shoulders. "Come on, let's get you nice and warm," lesso said calmly.  "I'm fine, lesso," Clarissa said. "Well, let's at least get you inside so we can take that corset off so you don't break your ribs," lesso said. "How did you know I'm wearing a corset?" Clarissa asked.  "It's easy to see you don't like your body, so you try to make it perfect," lesso said. "I guess you are right.." Clarissa said, sitting down.

Lesso sat down beside her. To be honest lesso didn't know how to comfort anyone. She's seen Clarissa do it a thousand times.  "Why don't you like your body, if you don’t mind me asking?" Lesso asked.  "It's not perfect,  like my family said it had to be..." Clarissa answered. "You know, my family was never kind, and if I learned anything from that, that is that, if they were your real family, they wouldn't care about your appearance." Lesso said, putting her hand on Clarissa's shoulder softly.  "Thank you, I really needed to hear that," Clarissa said. "Now let's go inside. You're freezing cold, " lesso said, helping Clarissa up. "Ok," Clarissa said.

They walked off and went inside to get hot chocolate and tea as they warmed their feet by a fire. 

"See, I told you their an old couple!" Hort said. "I still don't believe it,hort no way they would like each other." Hester said coldly. "Can we go inside? I'm freezing!" Dot asked, shivering.  "Ugh, fine, but I'm telling you that they hook up sooner or later!" Hort said, walking inside. "Sure buddy, sure," Hester said, walking behind hort.

AN:This one was short.
Word count:504