'I don't know why you're what i like'

Hort and Hester were rushing to make the antidote while lesso was going completely off the rails. Clarissa was so confused why lesso was whispering things in her ear.

"Are you ok lesso?" Clarissa asked. "I'm perfectly fine, princess~," lesso said, touching Clarissa's arm.  "Are you sure?" Clarissa asked, getting real uncomfortable.  "Your eyes are so pretty, like chocolate~," lesso said, her eyes sparkling.  "Emma, she lost her mind!" Clarissa yelled.  Emma laughed a bit. "What is going on with her?!" Clarissa said.  "She may have drank a love potion..." Beatrix said. "Oh, that explains a lot, but who would give her a love potion?!" Clarissa asked.  "That would be Hort and Hester, but their getting the antidote..." Dot said.  "Of course it was them..." Clarissa said, shaking her head.  Lesso was playing with Clarissa's hair. "It's so soft and pretty!" Lesso said.  "Hort and Hester better hurry,  I don't like nice lesso..." Clarissa said.  "Your voice is so clear and soft. It makes me blush~" lesso whispers into Clarissa's ear. Anemone starts to laugh so hard that she falls on the floor.  "You're more beautiful than anyone else in this room, princess~," lesso whispered into Clarissa's ears.  "...Emma.....help me..." Clarissa said, scared.  "It's too funny, Clarissa!!" Emma said, dying of laughter on the floor.

Hester and hort rush through the doors. "WE'RE HERE!" Hort yelled, holding the antidote. "Finally!" Clarissa said, grabbing the antidote. Clarissa touched lesso's face. "lesso, drink this please~" Clarissa said seductively as she winked.
"Ok," lesso said, drinking the antidote.

A few minutes past and lesso Scratches her head. "What happened?" Lesso asked. "Lesso, do you love me?" Clarissa asked.  "No," lesso said, lying to herself. "Great," Clarissa said.   "Seriously, what happened?" Lesso asked. "Hort and Hester thought it would be funny to give you a love potion," Clarissa said.  "THOSE BITCHES!" Lesso yelled as Hort and Hester ran away.  lesso got up and walked after the students.

"Well, I'm glad that's over," dovey said calmly.  "Oh my god, that was so funny to watch Clarissa!" Emma said as dovey and Emma walked off to their classrooms.

The next day, there were more flowers on Clarissa's desk.  This time, there was a card attached to it.  "More flowers, I see?" Emma said, walking in Clarissa's office. "Yeah, but this time there's a card," Clarissa answered. "What does it say?" Emma.  "It says 'I don't why you're what I like', and it's signed by L," Clarissa said, handing the paper to Emma.  Emma knew that lesso had been sending Clarissa letters as soon as Clarissa said,'L' I mean, who else has a 'L' in her name?  "I wonder who it could be," Emma said.

Days had gone by, and Clarissa kept getting more flowers with some cards attached to it.  Some of the cards went like this: 'love the way you play with my head', 'you looked gorgeous in that dress yesterday', 'you're in my mind 24/7', 'your hair is beautiful down'. It really didn't feel like lesso was writing it, which worked in lesso's favor.  Clarissa was really confused about who could write her all the cards with her favorite flowers.

Winter was coming, and the flowers stopped coming to Clarissa's desk, but there were chocolates now. I can't imagine how much lesso must be spent for Clarissa. It must be a lot if she kept on doing it. 

AN: I wrote this while I was drunk on water :)

Word count:580