Chapter four:joining his group

".ah ok?"
What's he thinking I don't know for sure!What if he plans on using me for something dangerous and-ok stop over-thinking there's no way he would do that.Anyways, please I beg of you go away I get a weird feeling with you and I do not want to feel it.But on the other hand,what if he leaves me that would be TERRIBLE!
"Come on:we need to train."
"Coming!"
-
-
-
After two days of non-stop training,we left the station to get Lee Jihye.Poor girl is probably traumatised from what happened.I mean she killed her best friend well so did I but she saw everyone she knew die.I didn't know anyone on the subway.
-
-
-
I regret my choice of accepting Yoo Joonghyuk.We've been walking for 5 hours straight.The thing is he has done this every round.Dang am I just not fit??Well clearly I will have to get used to this now.After 10 more minutes ,we have finally reached our destination.I mean it's a highschool.Oh it looks creepy inside trust me.There's blood everywhere and some rooms have broken lights because of the fights.Finally,we found her.
"Stay back!"Lee Jihye jumped back and stared at us.
Does Yoo Joonghyuk just have to do this every round?
"We aren't here to cause harm.Infact,we are here to help you."
Woah.I never knew Yoo Joonghyuk was so caring to someone other than Dokja.
"Liar!Everyone has become cruel because of these stupid scenarios!Im not dumb!"
Everyone but Yoo Joonghyuk because he was always cruel before the start of the first scenario.Not going to lie,I was getting bored so just sat down and started making useful stuff.
"—— — - -."
"-.—- - — —?"
"—-."
I couldn't really hear what they were saying.I was really far away but it didn't matter to me.I needed to focus on this sword instead of their conversation.Just the tip and...it's done!Wow it actually looks really good for someone who has never seen a sword in real life.It's just as Heewon described the other sword.Really light.Then it came to me.What if I make coins?So,i tried.To my surprise,it actually worked.The only downside is you can only make 20000 coins per day.
Coins in balance:146800
Getting coins should be easy now.
"—- - - —- - "
"—"
"——- — - ——— -?"
"—- -"
"Choi Taemeong,time to go."
"Ok!"
Looks like he has successfully convinced her.
"The names Lee Jihye-yours?"
"Are you deaf?He said Choi Taemeong."