Chapter twelve:Antinus,Queen of Parasites.

[Hello everyone how have you been?]
[Looks like the participants this round have been quite hot-headed]
[We still have a week until the start of the scenario.]
[But lots of you are waking the catastrophes up]
[Since you guys are dying to play the next scenario]
[I was going to take it easy for a while]
[Since the dokkaebi is in charge any way]
[Since you're practically begging for it]
[How can I not give you guys a scenario and call myself a dokkaebi?]
[The new sub scenario:Stop the catastrophe has begun!]

[<Sub scenario-Stop the catastrophe>
Category:Sub
Difficulty:-S
Clear conditions:

A mysterious group called Gangdong-gu home is trying to wake one of the catastrophes.Find them and prevent the catastrophe from hatching.
Time limit:2 Hours
Reward:22000 coins
Penalty for failure:Catastrophe of questions will hatch sooner than anticipated]
-
"We need to get to the Poison Beauty quick!"
"We shouldn't be too reckless we need to plan first.Sooyoung and Sangah take front.Taemeong sneak close and report any information you find with your indirect messages."
What does he mean?Only constellations can do that-oh yeah I completely forgot I could.God I'm a dumbass...
"Ok"
-
-
-
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong'says she has eyes on Lee Seolhwa]
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong'claims that the guide Antinus is currently controlling her body]
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong'recommends you use the skill pressure point on her to release the parasite]
"She asked who you are!"
"What are you even thinking?This incarnation will die if you are ruthless."
"You're stating you know I'm a guide?"
"Yes.Thanks to her."
I jumped down from one of the churches.
"Why you!"
They were shushed by Antinus.Wait...insect men?
"Ahjussi,I've got this get rid of the parasite in her body."
[You have activated the skill'Contagious death']
I never knew I had new skills.I should check my character profile regularly but with one swing of my blade all these insect men should die.The damage of my swing was equivalent to if I went and sliced them one by one.Quickly,they all fell to the ground incapable of moving.
Clang!
Ahjussi's sword hit the poison nails.
"The fifth scenario was created with'The catastrophe of Chronos'as a motive.The day Chronos was destroyed.The five ruling species of Chronos each elected a hero.They were to carry on each of their world's legacies by surviving the end of their worlds.They were sent through other worlds through a star stream contract.The heroes' survival was guaranteed,but in return,they had to help the species of other worlds in protecting their own oncoming catastrophe.We call those heroes Guides."
"Kyaah!Human of Earth how do you know such things?!"
"Parasite queen,Antinus.You're not Seolhwa Lee."
"..."
"Why Are you waking the catastrophe...when you're supposed to be a guide?"
"Kyah..!"
"You were the one who mutated those people but why?What do you gain waking the catastrophe so early?The guides are supposed to fight alongside us and create a new world."
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong'insists you use the skill pressure point soon]
Suddenly,ahjussi threw Antinus to a wall and threatened her.
"Kyak,I'll kill you!"
She used one thousand spirit poison on him but it wouldn't work.Her title of Poison Beauty will change to Sage of Medicine someday.
"Antinus do you know who it is you have infected?Of course you didn't.Otherwise,you wouldn't have gone into her like that."
He showed the book Donguibogam.
"It wasn't exactly easy to compile all these pages."
"Kyaa!It can't be!The thousand spirit poison."
"I know.It can't be removed using the detox bead.But it can with Donguibogam because the constellation who created thousand spirit poison is the author of Donguibogam.You.Get out of there while you have the chance."
"Kyah?"
"It's not too late.You can still return to being a guide."
"She won't."
" I despise you."
"I'm sorry that your world was destroyed but it doesn't mean you have to destroy ours too."
"All of you..."
"!"
"Will die!"
Ahjussi grabbed her wrist and use the skill[Pressure Point].
"Kyaaaah!It hurts!"
"..."
"Guuaaaahh."
A strange yellow liquid ran out of Lee Seolhwa.
"Gah...ughhhh...Who.Who are you?"
"Joonghyuk sent me."
"Joonghyuk who's that?"
"You'll know soon."
"Dokja!We're done here!"
"Wait don't come any closer."
The gold light swirled up to creat the guide Antinus in her true form.
"Kyahh human!"
"Get away before you get infected!"
I grabbed my sword and tried to stop the attack from hurting ahjussi.Phew.It worked.
"Wait move!-"
It was no use.Ahjussi was already thrown by the poison nails.
"Ack.I'm sorry but I'm not the one you should be fighting."
"Kyah?"
Lycaon was summoned.
"You called for me master?"
"Lycaon?"
"Antinus...what on Earth are you doing?Have you forgotten our mission?Why are you fighting against the humans?"
"Keke,mission?I never knew we had such things."
"It's our duty as guides to help humans for the oncoming disasters!Have you forgotten how the warriors of Chronos sacrificed themself?We must stop the catastrophe here.We must work with the people here to protect the terraformed planet.So we can rebuild our civilisation!That is our Divine mission!"
"Enough hypocrisy!You can here to stop the catastrophe?If you really wanted to help the.,why didn't you object Earth when it was the target for the catastrophes?!"
"That's"
"What are they going on about?"
"Their duty as guides which one of them sucks at doing."
"Lycaon,I am just like you.We came to this planet for Vengeance!We are here to make those who destroyed our world cry tears of blood!"
"You will die if you do that.Star stream's rule of plausibility won't let you do that."
"The Antinus you once knew has died in our world with all the other parasites."
"You really don't get it,do you?"
"Kekeke!Lycaon!You pitiful wolf of Imyuntar!Have you forgotten the history of Chronos?The wolves have never won against us insects!"
"I'm not the same Imyuntar you used to know."
"Did those few words really make him stronger?"
"I guess."
I really don't know how maybe it's like with Hyunsung.
"Kyah!Interesting!I will see for myself how your way has improved!"
Antinus attacked first however Lycaon wasn't hit.This is the power of the wind I guess.It can be used to stun,dodge and attack I'm pretty sure.
Crack!
What was that noise?
"The damn wind."
It was Antinus getting hurt?Wait I can't see a thing.
"Insect Queen!Kneel before the might of the wind!"
A large beam of light appeared and injured Antinus.
"Kyaaaah!"

Note:
Wow I'm productive this is my third chapter in three days.Is it because school is coming?Anyways,the disaster of questions is soon😼 be prepared!
^-^