Chapter nine:The Werewolves.

"What reader?"
"...nevermind it's nothing important."
They don't need to know about ▪️▪️▪️ ▪️ ▪️▪️.It's not important to them.
"Let's just go!!"
Da da da da da.
Hmm?Whats that noise...wait I remember.I just need to confirm it's true.I should have a photo of this scene-I know I do.
["Your three questions are over."
"This is the most important question!" Han Sooyoung's chin trembled. "No way... right? You... there can't be such a crazy guy."
yes, it is unlikely.Da da da da!Then something that sounded like horse hooves were hard in the distance.
I told the muttering Han Sooyoung to be silent and we quickly fled to the rear of a nearby building. Something was approaching.
It was in the form of a human...? I used Character List on the people rushing towards me in the cloud of dust.
[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List."
[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']
Looking closely, I could see that all the people running had fur sprouting from their whole body.
Their faces were human but their bodies were monster-like and twice as big as a human. They seemed like bipedal wolves.
Looking closely, one monster in the lead was holding a man by the neck. It was the biggest of the monsters.
Grrr... "Where is he?" ]
Yep.It is coming.
"Over there!They destroyed the coin farm!"
A monster-like figure.I hate him:Song Minwoo.
"In my eyes,...he only read chapter 173..."
That's right.He only read chapter 173.Suddenly,he got on all fours and started rushing to the side.He was right in front of Kim Dokja.He was fast.His agility level must be atleast 40.Let me just check it...yeah that's exactly -well almost exactly- what it says.
"You?"
What was it saying?
[The 6th grade outside species, Song Minwoo has triggered 'A Predator's Threat Lv. 5!'
[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has used 'Mental Barrier Lv. 3']
[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has alleviated some of the effects of A Predator's Threat.]
"Keok..."
She must not be in the most stable shape.
"Did you guys break my coin farm?"
"Can you not use pronouns properly?"
He was angered by this.He tried to pounce at me but I had money on my side.
[You have spent 20,000 coins on agility!]
[Agility level 44<level 94]
[You're agility has increased greatly!]
[You have spent 12,000 coins on strength]
[Strength level 46<level 76]
[You're strength has increased greatly!]
[You now have spent a total of 32,000 coins!]
[Coins remaining:346800]
I blocked his attack.
"Huh you're quite the strong one aren't you?"
I didn't respond:it would be a waste of energy.Even though I was supposed to be fighting him,he turned to look at Dokja.
"You look kinda familiar,do I know you?"
Right,they knew each other yet Minwoo couldn't quite point out who Dokja was and why he was so recognisable.Kim Dokja grabbed his wrist.
"I don't know."
A response came back.
"Really?I think I remember...I know you."
"..."
A large grin formed on his face.
"Haha,you are that person.Aren't you the guy who was beaten up by me while reading a novel in your spare time?Don't you remember?"
"You are Song Minwoo.You should remember the face of your old school friend,right?I was wondering if you were still alive."
"The novel you were reading at that time.Where can I see it?"
That piece of shit.
"I don't know but you can see yourself out."
"Hah.You again?"
"Yeah,are you just blind?"
"You have some nerve saying that load of crap,now don't you?"
"I do...and who's going to stop me?"
Song Minwoo tried to hit me through my stomach.It was too slow.Using my hand,I hit the back of his neck;it was a tactic I used to knock people out.The easiest way of doing so.
"Keok!"
"That could've turned out messy."
"Damn,I was actually scared."
Haih,I guess my past really came in clutch.
"Hey,aren't you going to kill him?It would be a shame."
"Why don't you kill him yourself then?"
"Shit!What is this?"
[The 6th grade outside species 'Song Minwoo' has been killed and the demon king 'Andras' has noticed the murderer's presence.]
The demon king Andras will remember the one who dealt the final blow.]
[The demon king Andras will search for the one who dealt the final blow.]
[Final blow:Han Sooyoung]
"H-How can I?"
"Don't worry I know of someone who was cursed by a demon king but they didn't die right away."
"Why are you saying it now?"
"I think it is good. Andras isn't a very high ranking demon king. If you are enemies with a demon king, you will get the favour of the absolute good constellations and get more donations. It is a good thing."
"Will the archangels care? Besides, I don't get along with sponsors and archangels."
Huh?...What did she just say?
"You don't get along with sponsors and angels?"
"Damn, my damn mouth..."
"Do you not have a sponsor?"
"I guess we all don't have sponsors..."I sighed.
"No way!This bastard probably has one!"
"I don't."
"What?!And you don't either?"
I shook my head.
"Ugh!Whatever,let's just keep moving."
-
-
-
After some time of walking,we reached an area that was probably the place of the werewolves.It smelt like...blood.Once we entered,a coin farm which was a bit bigger than the one before was seen.
"Yuck,what is this?"
" I don't know."
Wait...what were those hanging?They were severed human thighs...Were there cannibals here?
"You fucking scum..."
"You look upset when you see this."
"Of course.Who wouldn't be upset?"
"The others prophets said you wanted to use your knowledge to control the world."
"Who said that?Its just as absurd as calling me a plagiarist!"
"..."
"World domination? It would be good. But my first goal is to prevent the destruction. Why else did I collect the apostles?"
"The apostles were all trash."
"They were originally trash? Is that my fault?"
Tang! Tang! Tang! Tang!
We immediately held our breaths. There was a loud sound from in front of us. I would hear the sound of flesh exploding.
Tatang!Were these the sounds of gunshots?
"Attribut bullets."
"A bullet with divine attribute?"
Han Sooyoung grabbed Dokja's collar,"Hey do you remember telling me there was someone like you in the Sondaemun Prison?"
"Yes."
"They are her forces."
She pointed at a women wearing a mask.
"She is the leader and must be a reader but I'm not picking anything up from her..."
There was a pile of werewolf corpses.
"They are wanderers and they must be powerful wanderers...the most powerful ones I know of."
A woman with a gun went to the leaders side.Dokja pulled out his unbroken faith and Han Sooyoung prepared her avatars.Me?I knew that they were safe so I didn't do anything.The lady leaned back and her muzzled headed to one of the mountains of corpses.
Dudududududu!
There was something under the bodies.
"This is?"
It was a meteorite.A yellow one.
The lady looked up.
"Are you Kim Dokja?"