Chapter five:Companions.

Strangely,we came across a spectre room.
I muttered under my breath,"Fuck..."
Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't help but say,
"P-please shut up...shut up.Stop nagging me!Just stop!I swear I didn't mean to!I swear on my life..."
Huh?The feeling was gone.Could master have already destroyed it?

Once we arrived back, master told us to stay here and guide anyone who was new as he was going to train.I guess the third scenario must have started already.Wow I'm really tired we've been walking for 5 hours straight two times?!I need rest soon or I'll collapse.
-
-
-
Later,when I woke up,I saw Dokja and his group coming with Lee Jihye.
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong'says she wanted to show them around.]
After I sent this message,Lee Jihye looked at me and laughed.What was so funny about this?!
"Fine"
Oh.She actually let me have my way.For once.I walked to his group and introduced myself.However,someone pushed past me.
"Hey beautiful lady can I get you a room?"
"Ah.Uh do I know you?"Poor Sangah but I wouldn't let this slide easily.
I took my sword out and put it right next to the man's neck.
"You shouldn't try to take advantage of someone you don't know."
He immediately left when I finished.He must be desperate.
"Oh um Choi Taemeong what are rooms?"
"Each night monsters appear and attack us but if your in one of the green zones,you're safe."
"Oh thank you."
We walked upstairs to see Pildu Gong's room(which could hold up to 70 people).
"Uh..ah!"Lee Gileyoung fell into his room.
Many of Pildu's turrets faced the child in front of him.Slowly,Kim Dokja walked right into the zone and asked questions.
"Are you Gong Pildu?Oh how about you?"
"No we aren't"
"I want to see him for myself."
A mysterious man sitting on the side reading a news paper tiled his head to face Kim Dokja.
"I am Gong Pildu .So,are you going to pay for the child and yourself?"
"How much?"
"500 per person intruding."
That may seem like a lot to most people but it wasn't for me.
"...,"Dokja thought for some time,"That's difficult but I could give you information about Yoo Joonghyuk."
"Hah.You can't lie to me kid."
"Then I'll go get him."I guess I should do Lee Jihye's job to get master.The thing is,he didn't say where exactly he would be.
-
-
-
After a few more minutes,I returned with him.
"Oh hey Yoo Joonghyuk."Dokja exclaimed with a smile.
I heard master mutter something,"You're alive?"
"Yo-"
"This person says they will harm me if I don't pay them but it was an accident."
"It seemed like master was going to say something..."
Instead of answering with words,he simply pulled out his sword and aimed it at that old fart.
"ah..AH!I-i guess you guys don't have to pay..  darn that bastard.."
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong 'says she heard you say that]
"Say what?"Of course master would ask this.
I look at Gong Pildu with a grin on my face.His face says no but I don't care.
"He called you a bastard."
Master didn't say anything but his face did all the talking.He death-stared Gong Pildu.
"I-im sorry Yoo Joonghyuk!I guess I wasn't feeling well at that time.I swear I didn't mean it!"
No matter how much he pleaded,master still wouldn't relax his face.