Chapter seven:Cinema boss

Right,he was only interested in my plan.
-
-
-
Ignoring the previous messages,I just continued on,destroying any green rooms and raiding the people who once were inside of the rooms.One time,I found a grade b item.However with my skills,it wasn't useful so I sold it.Even now,I still haven't got an offer.Damn.I guess I'll just do more.30 more minutes later,right as the monsters were about to be released,I quickly finished the last room and went to see if any people were in need of my help.Luckily,there were many people who did-they were crying praying they wouldn't die.In their eyes,their praying worked but I'm pretty sure it was just luck.If I didn't see them,they would be dead.They're too weak to fight the monsters.Otherwise,they would be fighting for their life.When I had finished,I had gone to find Dokja.I would try and prevent his first death.
-
-
-
After a few more minutes,I found Dokja and he was alive.A split second before I dropped the room,he was smushed.I took too long.It didn't hurt me knowing he would revive but I don't think I could say the same to the others:Yu Sangah dropped down in shock,master's eyes widened and Jung Heewon was shouting.When the time was over,everyone(except from master)ran to Dokja.They saw his crushed body.The body covered in blood.The body that I failed to protect.Without a second thought,I made blankets and pillows for everyone to sleep on-we all needed some rest and time to calm ourselves down.I ended up also going to sleep.
-
-
-
After I woke up,I saw Gileyoung hugging Dokja relieved that he was alive.Perhaps it didn't matter if I had saved him or not.
[An unknown constellation is proud with your actions]
What?An unknown constellation.Hm.What could I have done to get their attention?Ah!Too many questions...I'm just not going to think much about it.After all,this isn't really my real persona.I'm just pretending to be someone else..someone better.Enough thinking negative!!We still have a few more days to go.I should be able to survive,right?
"What should we do.Like yesterday?"
" No.That only works for one day."
I raised my hand up to speak,"Uh.I...have my own version of these rooms.W-we could use them?"
I was really nervous:I was sharing my idea in front of more people than I am comfortable with.
"Oh.Really?Thats productive of you Zen."Dokja patted my head,"We can use that and use it with something else too."
Phew.I never feel confident.I'm still surprised I had the courage to say such a thing.
"May you hand me some?"
Swiftly,I did as he told me to.
"We can lure out the landlords with these and end the third scenario."
Dokja noticed Hyunsung sleeping but saying something under his breath too.
"Hyunsung Lee?"
"Oh..ah yes?Sorry I dozed off for a second did you sleep well?"
"Yeah.Also,you said something in your sleep.Something like officer on duty."
"Oh..yeah that was my tr-trauma."
"It must be hard working in the army.You must've been really strong for them to accept you."
I joined in,"Yeah!Like really really strong!"
"O-oh uh yeah."Hyunsung couldn't hide his flustered face he tried to laugh it off.
"It's as if you are a great shield protecting us from danger!Nothing can get past you!"
"Really?"
"Of course!"
Dokja face the others and whispered to them,"Do you see the demonstration?Try to compliment Hyunsung Lee."
"A-ah ok Dokja-ssi!"
"I'll give it a try I guess.."
"Ok Hyung!"
I got bored and left(cough cough the author felt lazy and didn't want to write everything in the novel cough cough).
-
-
-
After a while,we were told to meet Dokja-ssi on line three.I didn't need to wonder why he called us here.
"I did as Dokja-ssi asked."
Lee Hyunsung had crafted everyone(except from me)new weapons.Jung Heewon softly smiled.
"Isn't this much lighter and durable?"
"Ah...thank you Dokja-ssi and Hyunsung-ssi"
"It won't be easy,it will be much harder from yesterday."
We all nodded.
"Then we will start."
"Dokja-ssi I am unsure."
"It will be fine."
"I think people are relying on me more than they sound.."
Soon,we saw a poor women about to get shot by the turrets.
"H-help me!"
"Let her go."
Of course,we would have to fight again.I was already too tired so I went away to rest?Its also partially because I hate it when something is loud.It...frightens me.Not long after I heard something.Something loud.I jumped up to face Gong Pildu's room.
"A cheeky tenant is here."says you old bitch,"I don't think you came here to pay the fine.What are you doing?"
"I won't be a tenant anymore."
"How interesting,are you covering my land?"
"We'll see.More than that."
"P-Pildu the land!"
"Hyunsung go.Smash it."
[This green zone has been destroyed.]
I'm pretty sure that there was only three more now.Unless the others have already destroyed them.Lots of people fell down to the third land.After some time,we all reunited.It wasn't happy for too long.
[Sub-scenario
Kill the incarnation'Kim Dokja'
Time limit:10 minuets
Reward:1000 coins
Compensation:none]
Wow.Does Biryu really want to get rid of him?Hm it doesn't matter anyways:he won't die.We also don't have to fight.I backed up the stairs a bit more.Soon,Dokja just waited there sitting.
"I didn't get any sleep can I get some now?"
"O-oh me to!"It sucks to not have gotten any sleep.
"Yes"
-
-
-
"H-huh?"
"Oh!I wanted to ask if you would come with us to clear a dungeon."
"Sure."
I remembered how he said he would use the creation I made but he didn't actually use them.Wow.
-
-
-
While walking up to the movies,Heewon and Jihye wouldn't stop talking about swords.It was tiring hearing them talk for ages and ages.Suddenly,we came to an abrupt halt.I had seen a few people go in front of a movie poster and disappear.
"Are you sure that this is it?"
"Yes I paid 1000 coins for this information."
"The prophets?"
"Yeah...Atleast they're useful."
When they were gone,we quickly huddled in front and disappear like the others.
[You have been hit by a projection light]
[The screening will now begin]
"What the hell is this place?"Lee Jihye wondered.
An answer came back,"We're in a movie."
"Really...ridiculous things are happening."
"Ahjussi what movie is this?"
"You'll find out soon enough."
"Wait what is that kid doing?"
"Hey!Get away from him!"
"Don't.It's a Titanoptera from the Triassic Period."
I pulled out my sword-ready to attack.
"Ah...AHHHH!Please someone help us!"
"What?What could be hurting them-"
A large dinosaur came charging in front of us.As a result,I leaped up;invested some of my coins in stamina,agility and strength;attached the monster.
[You have invested 5,000 coins in agility]
[You have invested 5,000 coins in strength]
[You have invested 5,000 coins in stamina]
[Your stats have increased drastically!]
Coins in possession:138,000
SLASH!Within a few minutes,it was killed.
[The theatre boss is satisfied with the new ending]
"Huh?You already killed it?Tryhard!"
"...Atleast we won't have to worry about this now.It's better to get this over with."
"C-can we eat that?"
I didn't notice that Dokja was cooking the T-Rex's head.Wait what?It does smell good but I'm a picky eater.I don't know if it'll taste good.Better to be safe than sorry.
"Fresh meat!"Damn looks like Lee Jihye really wants to eat.I mean I am starving but dinosaur meat?No thanks.Instead of eating the meat,I used my skill to create some snacks I liked.
-
-
-
After some time,Dokja went away.Of course that ghost-like girl followed.
"What?Stamina enhancement ampoule?Aren't you going to share?!
"Oh my god...what are these things?"
"This is a hidden scenario"
"So can I have some?Share!"
"Then let's play rock paper scissors."
"Hah!I'm the best at rock paper scissors!"
A few more rounds later,Lee Jihye and I got none.I didn't really play any rounds though.
"No fair!How did you beat me 18 out of 20 times?!Are you cheating?"
"I am originally good at rock papers scissors."
"Atleast give me just one!"
"You have Yoo Joonghyuk."
"The world has to be fair little sister."Jung Heewon joined in.
Titano hugged Lee Gileyoung.
"Unfortunately,you can't keep it."
"Aw.Bye Titano."
[The first 'Ending credit'has been achieved]
[Performers:Kim Dokja,Lee Jihye,Jung Heewon,Lee Gileyoung and Zen.]
[You have obtained 500 coins as compensation]
A few floors later,we finally found one that was intact.It was the titanic.
"Huh?What is this movie?"
"Oh,accelerating all of a sudden..."
BLECH!
"What Why me!"She vomited all over me.Ugh it feels disgusting!
"Sorry I get seasick."
"Just don't vomit on me."
"But unni,in this movie...the ship sinks."
"It seems so."
-
-
-
After we completed it,I felt too sick to continue I mean I was vomited on.
"Choi Taemeong it's ok if you want to go wash up."
"Yeah...I think I will."
-
-
-
When I had finished,I went up into the secret garden I forgot what it was called and saw master attacking everyone.Even though his mental barrier was at level 5,he was still manipulated.Luckily,Titano had broken in already it meant that we would soon finish.Dokja quickly rushed after the Cinema boss:Master was too busy fighting Titano.I dashed up to hopefully buy time for Dokja...I tried to fend him off but with his hundred godly steps I was pushed away.Damn he was too fast.I-I don't know why but I started seeing things.What...I.I won..der why?No now's not the time to faint...no n-not now..While fighting the dizziness,I stood up and tried again to hit master.I managed to get one hit in before I fell to the floor.
[The Cinema dungeon has been completed!]
[The participants have been rewarded 4000 coins for participating!]
Oh.I guess that invites the fourth scenario to start soon.
[Another unknown constellation is asking to make a deal]
"A deal?...ugh...depends on what it is."
[The unknown constellation says they will take control of your body for three days and in return you will gain a legendary fable]
Hmm.This actually seems like a fair trade.I hope I don't regret this..
[Incarnation'Choi Taemeong'accepts]
[The unknown constellation reveals their name'The two twins separated by fate']
Huh.That's a cool name I guess.What?This-this is a weird feeling...oh I accepted-this must be the effects.Ah.It really hur-
I fainted.
"Tae!Taemeong?!"
"She isn't waking up!"
"Why did she just pass out?"
[You now have the persona of the character'Rilliane']
-
-
-
Hm.What time is it.Oh...I guess I won't have tea time today.That's such a shame.
"So Taemeong ,would you like to work with us?"
"No!I shall become the greatest queen of all time.All by my self"
I will become the greatest queen.I will no matter what.I must go and obtain a flag then I will have proven my worth.

*creator's note!! Hi yes I have watched daughter of evil,servant of evil and regret message but those are the only ones I've watched!!*

Oh my,it seems like this station has no opposing people around.Well I shall retrieve the flag.Starting from now,my journey to become the best queen has started.I will not let anybody surpass me nor shall I let them treat me as if I were a peasant.Huh?Where are my guards?
"Guards!"
"Yes ma'am"
"Where have you been?You have kept me waiting."
"Sorry ma'am.We were handling a difficult situation."
Coming up with excuses as normal?
"Ma'am there is someone approaching us."
"Dispose of them immediately then.You shall not coward away or else I will fire you all!"
"Yes ma'am.."
Hm irresponsible creatures they are.Not fighting for their ruler.Their country's queen.
"Hah!You guys think you can kill m-"
Shrrrrrrk.
"Hm,"I softly smiled,"as splendid as ever Allen!The other guards could learn so much from you."
"Thank you your highness."
Hahahaha.Now,there is nothing that can stop me.
"We must travel somewhere,follow me."
"Yes ma'am"
-
-
-
"We have arrived."
Ah.This place...messy.So many things are misplaced and a large amount of it is all disorganised!How filthy!
"After you ma'am."
Entering it was worse.There are numerous items on the floor,it is such an inconvenience.Suddenly,I heard something.
"I heard the tyrant king is becoming more aggressive!Its really scary!"
Huh?A king?This is a strange feeling I cannot describe.Is-is this jealousy?
"Guards we shall attack this so-called king and rightfully take the spot of Queen!"
Soon,we entered this monstrosity.There he was sitting on his throne.I also saw the person who asked me if I would join them.They aren't fit to be a ruler.However,I am.Immediately,conflict arose.Many people were fighting.I let out a dark command,"Destroy the tyrant king and take all his belonging.Give his belongings to me when you are done."
"Yes ma'am."
After a long period of time,my guards returned.
[number of kings:7]
It was now I heard a rumbling noise coming from the surface.A tall man fell down with grace.He stood on the corpse of the dead king.Not long after,he attacked the person from earlier.Before he could,a message appeared.
[Number of kings:6]
[All the standards have been met]
[Now teleporting all kings in the arena]
"Ah,really?We're fighting?I don't want to.Allen!Come switch places with me!"
"Of course."
[You now have the persona of the character'Allen']
I mutter words of encouragement under my breathe,
"Come on,it's for the queen-for your sister."
I went for the king of beauty.She seemed the weakest out of them all and she was.It was pretty easy to get rid of her.Now for the others...It may be a challenge but I need to do it for her.
[A new participant has arrived in the arena]
A new participant?It doesn't bother me.I should go for the neutral king now.Oh,he already surrendered.The other two kings look like they are about to fight.I should wait until there is only one left.
[Skill'Vengeance of the dead'has been activated]
[You have spent 10,000 coins on agility]
[Agility level 0>level25]
When I had finished,there was one king left and he seemed distracted.I went to go knock him unconscious.
[You have successfully defeated everyone]
[You are now the king.]
"Sister lets switch back."
Hm.Oh?I'm queen.Why does it say king?!
"I am a queen not king!I shall not sit on this throne unless I am named Queen!"
[You have achieved the fable'Going against rules']
[You have received 50,000 coins as another reward]
"I will destroy this throne if I have to!"