Chapter eight:The Plagerist

[Huh?!Destroy the throne b-but it will give you unlimited power!]
"No!If you don't call me queen I will use these items and destroy the throne."
[Its just the way it is!No one except you has ever complained about this!]
"Why don't you want to be king?!"
"Fuck!Ill sit on the throne!"
"Just sit!"
"Let me ask you all a question.When I am queen, I will destroy anything that dares to block my way.Do you really want that?"
The crowd went silent.
"And,I will forbid anyone else from sitting on it too."
[A sub-scenario has arrived]
[Sub-scenario:
Take the absolute throne for yourself
Difficulty:B
Time limit:30 minutes
Reward:power over Seoul dome
-
Punishment:???]
-
"Guards!Please give me time to do my act."
"Yes ma'am."
[Some constellations are interested on what you are going to do next]
Hearing this response,I took out one of the s grade items the tyrant king owned and called out six constellations.The six stars of the big dipper.I knew I would face a severe amount of probability.However,I would not let an action as rude as this slide!Quickly,I dissolved two s grade items into the dragon jar.
"I call out the seventh star of the big dipper."
[The stars of the big dipper are looking at you]
"Stars of the big dipper,I beg of you,please lend me your sword so it would be possible to destroy this throne.I don't believe anyone should sit on the throne."
I knew they had to accept as they know what will happen if you do sit on the throne.
[The stars of the big dipper are thinking about the situation]
[The stars of the big dipper accept your prayers]
Prayers?I'm not a peasant you barbarians!The s grade four yin beheading sword that was next to me transformed into the star relic four yin beheading sword.I would use this is destroy the absolute throne once and for all.I stood up,ready to launch my attacks.
[The constellation'The two twins lost by fate'has given you a legendary fable]
[You have received the fable'cursed with fate']
[You now have the persona of avatar'Choi Taemeong']
Oh.I'm back!I guess I was destroying the absolute throne?Hm I'll just continue.
"Get her the guards are gone!"
"Let's get the throne!"
Oh fuck.I forgot the guards were protecting me and now they're gone.
[Skill'Vengeance of the dead'has been activated]
"Buy me some time."
Immediately,my clone attacked the people who rebelling against me.Now time to get this over with...
slash!
It took me multiple slashes to break the throne but it was destroyed.
[The fable'Queen of a queenless world'has been received]
"Cough cough!"
I fell down to the floor.My mouth was bleeding.My eyes were widening and shaking.My legs were trembling.Was...was this the probability I had to face?Fuck.There weren't any constellations looking at me and I didn't have the fourth wall.Great.No matter what,the blood wouldn't stop.It hurts...it hurts.Please...make it stop.I really...really regret my decision.I should've let Dokja do ...it.If only there was...something to hel...help me.
[The constellation'The two twins lost by fate'is looking at you]
[The seven constellations of the big dipper are looking at you]
[The Constellation'Secretive plotter'is looking at you]
[The constellation'Demon-like judge of fire'is looking at you]
[The constellation'Prisoner of the golden headband'Is looking at you']
[The constellation'Abyssal black flame dragon'is looking at you]
I received less pain.The constellations really helped me?I..I'm really grateful...I can't remember a time when someone had helped me before.They all had neglected me and used me.Hah.Who would've thought that it would be in an apocalypse when someone helps me?
[Ah.So is that how you want to play this game.Then I shall send you all to a place without anyone in charge.If anything happens,blame it on this person.]
Of course they would blame me but little did they know,I did them a favour.
One by one,the people were taken away.Soon,I was too.
-
-
-
After I woke up,my head hurt and I was in a school?Ow.I got up and searched the place.It seemed as if it were abandoned:there was no signs of human life.I should be able to walk freely here,right?
I realised what I said was wrong.
"Tae just stop being so insecure like girly.You're just so depressed like really?Doing self-harm."
"A-ah...maybe that was foolish of me..."
"Stop acting like a pick-me you're such an attention-seeker!"
I hated him.His fucking tone.I did that because of him.I had promised my best friend I wouldn't do it days before that day but...never mind.I just need to- I faded back to reality.
crk.
What was that?I could've sworn I had heard something.Despite my doubt,I shook it off and exited the building.When I had got out,I saw a bunch of men carrying...Han Sooyoung on their back?I should go near the route they're taking and get caught.
"Huh?Whats this kid doing 'ere?"
"I don't know sir,should we take her?"
"Yeah she looks pretty anyways.Wonder how she'll look without those clothes."
And like that I was carried.But oh god did I hear unholy things.It made me want to throw up however I couldn't.
-
-
-
When I woke up,I was stuck inside a cage and some old men were playing rock paper scissor shoot.Please don't tell me they were deciding on who would get me:I'm a minor!
"Oh the queen is awake.Hah."
"Not so fierce is she now?"
"She only got the throne because of those guards.She didn't do anything!"
Ugh.Really?
"Shut the actual fuck up."
"What are you going to do your majesty?Kill us?"
"..that's a good idea,isn't it?"
"Oh please you can't do anything!"
I quietly waited for him to arrive.Then and only then would I get rid of these idiots.
"Dokja!Ain't this place nice?We earn so many coins everyday!"
"Hm.It is nice..how many coins do you earn?"
"5000!5000 coins and we don't even complete the scenarios!"
There he was.I'm pretty sure he was surprised to see me:his pupils shrunk just as he took one glance.I looked back at him-trying to communicate with our facial movement.Strangely enough,it worked.We would attack in...
3
2
1
I broke free from the cage and decapitated the old farts while Dokja freed the other people.I told Dokja not to free Han Sooyoung though:it would benefit him soon.A few minutes later,everyone,except from the people inside the cages,were killed.
[You have received 18,400 coins]
I hit Dokja's elbow so he received everything.Then,I freed Han Sooyoung but she got out complaining how we helped her last.How spoiled...
"Everyone,you can take the remaining items from the bodies but please do share."
Despite his words,everyone fought over the materials.
"If you-"
I cut her off.
"If you can't become strong enough so that no one will touch you,make trusted colleagues.Isn't that common sense?"
"Hey!I was going to say that first you don't save me on purpose and now steal my lines!"
"Eh it's not that much of a big deal."
Dokja looked at Han Sooyoung then suddenly she ran away.Dokja chased after her.
"Pant pant,Why are you chasing me?!"
"Why are you running?"
Oh dang I'm being left behind I should catch up.
"...No reason why are you following me?"
"I saved your life so you should pay back the value."
"What value?"
Dokja chuckled,"If you have a spare battery,take it out.You must need if for you novel text."
"Well I don't have a spare battery I lost everything."She pouted.
"Then give me your phone."
"What no?!"
As much as I enjoy Han Sooyoung being harassed,I should help her have a break.
"Dokja,you can use mine."
"Oh that's nice but she has something on hers that I need to just check."
I quickly got onto omniscient reader's viewpoint and showed him the screen.
"This is going to happen soon."

["Let's unify the terms. Anyway, you know that I saved you?"
" didn't ask you..."
The meteorite containing the fire dragon was found by Han Sooyoung. I almost died because of this woman. That reminded me, I put the carcass of the fire dragon on the Exchange. Had it been sold yet?
I ignored Han Sooyoung for a bit and called out to Bihyung.
'Bihyung.'
There was no answer.
The existing scenarios completely disappeared in an unexpected way. Perhaps the dokkaebis of the Seoul Dome were in a meeting right now.
They might be saying something like, "This edition is ruined anyway so sell a lot of coin products...
The next moment, the 'Exchange window and 'Dokkaebi Bag' window opened at the same time.
This brat, he didn't have time to send a message?
[Many constellations are dissatisfied with the sudden advertisements.]
Furthermore, he didn't forget to play the advertisements. I opened up the sales history on the Exchange first.]

"Huh?."Dokja quickly read the page and was dumb-founded.
"Why don't you try to call out Bihyung?"
A few seconds of silence later,he responded,
"No answer."
"The dokkaebi bag and exchange window will open for you soon."
"..it did.."
"Hey!Thats impossible:you didn't read wos?Not like you know what it is-"
"Three ways to survive the apocalypse/Ways of survival?No I haven't but this one is different.It's not like SSSSS-grade infinite regressor it has a certain someone.Someone who isn't in either of your novels but is in mine."
"Ok who is it tell me!"
"No,why would I?▪️▪️▪️ ▪️ ▪️▪️is just as important as your novels."
Huh?It filtered?Dang.
"What why did it come out not right?"
"Ah forget it!Lets just get the sealing stone!"
"..Don't you mean meteorite?"
"Yeah yeah,same thing!"
"We need to do the [Temporary pledge]first."
Carefully examining the contents,Han Sooyoung asked,
"Wait can I add one more thing?"
"Hmm depends one what it is."
"We need to share facts with each other and you better not lie because I have[Lie detection]"
"..fine."
"What is your attribute?"
"I don't know."
"What?!How is that true!This thing must be broken!"
"Continue you have two more questions left."
"Hmm I'm curious about Taemeong now,why did you destroy the absolute throne?Its because of you my plan failed!Do you know how long I had been waiting?!"
"...Seoul would already be in ruins if you were on it."
[Character'Han Sooyoung'confirms the statement is true]
"H-how do you know?!Is this whatever novel you read that good?"
"Hm...if I hadn't been a queen,the throne would still be destroyed because they did it in the original novel.It's a novel of a certain reader."