Chapter Ten:The first Guide.Imyuntar,Lycaon.

"Are you Kim Dokja?"
"You must be mistaken I am Yoo Joonghyuk.Kim Dokja is the name of the person I hate most."
"...Yoo Joonghyuk?"
"Yes.Tell your leader to not talk nonsense.Even if you don't know what I mean,just tell her."
"I already know you are Kim Dokja.Stop with the lies."
Huh?I just remembered.The King of Wanderers is here.In the future,I should try to join forces with her:I can give useful information to her.
"The king said she will entrust this meteorite to you."
"Who are you?"
"We are the people of the Wanderer king."
"That woman over there is your king?"
The woman nodded.
"King...you guys don't seem to have a flag."
"Wait so she's Lee Sookyung?"
"Yes.How do you know?"
"Hm."
I looked at Dokja before replying.
"I read a novel."
"A novel?We should not discuss about petty things.Our King said she will take care of the disaster in the North."
"Yes.Understood."
"Hey!What are you suddenly saying?Shouldn't you explain it first?"
"There is no need?"
"Yeah yeah smartass."
"Maybe you're just a dumbass."
"What?!Don't call me names!"
"That's a bit hypocritical,don't you think?"
"...I guess it is..."
She glanced at Dokja.
"Hey,what is it?"
"...Never mind."
I guess he'll have to overcome his trauma again.Hm?There're all wearing prison uniforms.I guess they did a jail break.Soon,they all left leaving me,Han Sooyoung and Kim Dokja behind.Hm.I just need to re-read.
"We need to inject the meteorite with our mana..."I muttered to myself.
"Hah?What did you say?"
"Nothing."
"Erh I can see why you're under Yoo Joonghyuk."
"We need to hatch this meteorite."
"Wait...hatch?!Won't a disaster come?Why would we hatch it?"
"You're bad at plagiarising,do you not know you own novel?"
"Ugh."
"..."
"No way!This is the sealing stone to a guide?!"
"Yeah,so we need to infuse it with our mana."
"And how long's that going to take?"
"Roughly ten hours."
"Ten?!"
"Be honest,what's your mana level?"
"...Level 55."
"And what's yours Taemeong?"
"75."
"Huh?She has more mana than me!"
"I'll do 2 hours,Han Sooyoung do 4 hours and Taemeong do 4 hours."
"Why do I have to do it for so long?"
"Your mana level is higher than mine."
"Ugh fine."She pouted.
"Here,take some mana potions."
Mana potions!They are used to restore mana;they are also very useful.Hm there are 6 bottles so three each.
"I'm taking four!"
What.That's not equal though...
"We both should share it equally."
"Yeah but you have a higher level than me!So I should have at least one more!"
"Ugh fine take it."
"I'll go first you two should rest."
Yawn.I am actually really tired.I'll just read orv before I sleep.Sigh.I guess taking a photo of all the frames/chapters were worth it.So we don't necessarily need the skill [The way of wind] to defeat the Catastrophe of Questions.We just need to make him stop asking questions.Technically,we could choke him until all the seals are released.I should try that.It...it.
-
-
-
"Oi!Wake up now it's your turn."
"Huh...oh yeah ok."
Hm I still have most of my mana left so I shouldn't drink a potion yet.Slowly,I raised my hand and put it on the surface of the stone.Strands of my mana went into the meteorite and a glowing light emerged from within.
"Woah..."
I've only seen this in the Webtoon but to see it in real life...It's fabulous.The smooth outer layer of the meteorite gently grazed my skin.
-
-
-
After 4 hours had passed,a shining light that blinded my eyes embedded me and my surroundings.
"Ah.Wake up!"
"Erh?Oh!"
[For the first time in the scenario,you have encountered a being from another world]
[Affinity toward other world species has increased.]
[You have gained 2000 coins for your achievement]
"#%#£..."
Haih,I can't understand...but I have a free translator.
"Is it time already?I am one of the five ruling species of Chronos.I am the great first wolf.I am Imuyntar,Lycaon."
"..."
"We're you the ones who woke me?"
"What's he saying?"
"He asked if we were the ones who woke him."
Ahjussi nodded.
"I see...I guess it's my time.Congratulations on completing the tutorial scenario,warriors of the other world.Listen,you who are about to welcome destruction.First of all,I am sorry that your world has coke to face with a catastrophe.But fear not,for I am here.I am a guide who will help you stop the world from ending.I will train you for the upcoming catastrophe...and teach you all you need to know and...wait are you the only ones who've awakened me?"
"That's right."
"Other world interpretation..."
"I can just tell you what he says."
"Yeah no thanks."
"That's strange,did you not clear the fourth scenario?If you completed it properly,all the guides,including myself,should have hatched in the same place.Where is the owner of the rulers throne?"
"We do not have a King."
"You don't?Did your King die?That can't be.There shouldn't be anyone powerful enough to kill the thrones ruler at this point."
"No one's claimed the throne to begin with."
"What do you mean?"
"We completed the first scenario with out obtaining the Ruler's Throne."
He flinched,"What?You are lying."
"There's a way to destroy the throne too."
"Wait...The constellations behind her...did she by any chance?"
"Bingo."
"How...How could she do such a thing?!"The guide roared in anger.
"Is that something to be so mad about?But she said-"
"Then does that mean no one here is protected by the great god?Not even one?"
"Nope."
"Oh how the star stream have forsaken Chronos!This world is over!You creatures must be no smarter than a mere Kobold.Does she know what she's done?!"
"I do."
"Prince of the Imyuntar the great wolf,Lycaon.It's too early to give up."
"Foolish human.Show your respect for the great species of Imyuntar!She doesn't seem to know the weigh of her actions."
"Did you lose your senses too when your home was destroyed?The Imyuntar were the ruling species of Chronos not Earth.The five catastrophes destroyed your world."
"What."
"The southern part of Chronos where you were from was destroyed by the dragon,right?Fire dragon Ignir.The catastrophe from the flaming depths of hell.It is the creature that destroyed your world."
"You seem to be taking this too lightly.You'll regret your words!Your bodies will soon by writhing in flames of hell!"
"Don't you worry about that.Ignir won't be coming to our world."
"What?"
"I've already killed it."
"That thing in Anguk station?"
"So there will be no flames of hell...in this world."
-
-
-
"So that fire dragon still counts as one of the five catastrophes.Even though it was a minor catastrophe?"
"Correct."
"So we only have four catastrophes to kill,not five?I don't get it what you killed was a Lesser dragon.How does it count as a catastrophe if its not even the real thing?Is this one of the plot conveniences in TWSA?"
"Anything hatched from a meteorite is a catastrophe.That thing came out instead of Ignir so Ignir won't be in this current scenario.Besides,Ignir wasn't in the original novel,it was his offspring and we're only in the fifth scenario.How are we supposed to beat it if something like that appears suddenly?"
"Whatever.Look at you go.Are you the authors lawyer or something?You're actually the author,right?And that protection symbol...is what you got after killing the fire dragon?I guess catastrophes aren't that evil seeing how you defeated it so easily.I was actually a bit scared on how horrifying it sounded in TWSA."
"I got lucky with the fire dragon.The others will be just as it was depicted in the novel."
"What?Then what do we do?"
"What else?We use him."
Sigh.Does he not remember he just need to talk or sometime like that to deepen his understanding of him then use his bookmark skill?Work smarter not harder.Heh.I won't tell him that.
"Woah.He looks strong he threw that car with ease."
"The guides can't fight the catastrophes in the world they don't belong in besides he's a coward."
"I'm ready master."
"Can you call me something other than master,it sounds so lame."
"I cannot do that.I cannot dare call out the names of those who hold the symbol of protection."
"So he says master."
"Let us begin.I will teach you the skill that has been passed down through generations [The way of the wind]."
"Tempest in the left hand and storm in the right then the way of the wind will open up.Where the straight and the curved meet."
Ow.That was painful to watch.
"Master...I am sorry to inform you but I don't think you have talent to learn [The way of the wind].In fact,I don't think you the talent to learn any skill."
"Pfft.Hhahahah!Hahaha!"
"Why?Why can't I do it?"
"Because you're hopeless.You've been at it for two days it's about time you gave up."
"It can't be..."
"What do you mean?You're not even the main character.Have you been fooling yourself with Yoo Joonghyuk because you've been doing well lately?"