god i hate guilty gear players

Let it be known, guilty gear players are the scum of the earth.

I play pot, and I've reached the tenth floor.

At least in EU, I've genuinely not found a single player I can call "good". The tenth floor is filled with a variety of characters, but the universal fact is that none of them require any modicum of skill to play.

Anji, absolutely no skill, you just use the block stance, full combo. No skill whatsoever.

Johny, there's zero counterplay to him, he rushes you down and you never get to play the game.

Jack-o, block stun.

Chipp, attack, attack, keep attacking, keep attacking.

Sin, attack, attack, keep attacking.

Axl, you don't get to play the game.

Elphelt, brain dead. No thoughts, head empty.

Baiken, attack, attack, keep attacking, parry once in a blue moon, gun randomly.

This is fucking miserable to play against. Strive is absolutely miserable. But I wanna get to celestial.

Yet I've fought two former celestial players, a Ky and Bedman. Both of which, were genuinely dogshit. I nearly beat both of them.

What has the world come to?

People aren't good

They're shit

Everyone's just been carried by their character, there's one guy who hasn't been though. A lvl 600 zato, and zato is ass.

Now, elphelt and i-no are the most brain dead characters to play. You could give some kid with every mental Illness in the world and they'd still be able to play them at the top tier, even somebody with no fucking limbs.

Euthanize them. Simple as.

There's three types of gameplay on the 10th floor.

Zoning - you sad cunt

Turtling - admission that you're shit

Rushdown - I can't defend as well, so I just won't let them attack.

Thats the strive experience.

God I hate this games player base.

See ya.