ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 5                ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨'𝔰 ℜ𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫
______

  I walk to King's Cross to make it before the train leaves at 11. Ever since last year, I haven't seen much of Anne. She was cursed the night we were walking in Feldcroft, and I can't help but think I could've stopped it. Sebastian agrees. He thinks I could've protected his sister and I feel guilty letting both of them down. Anne doesn't blame me at all for what happened, she claims 'it would've been me' if I tried to stop it, something I think Sebastian wished. I continue to walk in the foggy morning as the rain sticks to the ground. I still again can't shake the feelings I am being watched, this time it's more intense. I feel like I'm being hunted. I try to focus my mind on other problems to shake the paranoia.

  I finally make it to the station and I see students flooding in. None of them are wearing robes so the muggle world wouldn't get suspicious, but you can tell who exactly was going to Hogwarts. I went inside, looking to see if I saw Poppy at the main station before I go to 9 3/4.

I had no luck. I shrugged it off and run towards the wall. Instead of walking through the wall stops me and I bash into the side of it, falling on the ground. "What?" I whisper to myself, rubbing my head where I hit it. Why can't I go through? Am I expelled? What sort of magic is this. I take a close look at the wall, touching it to see if anything would let me through. But the only think I saw was faint blue glows.

Why is the wall glowing? It's the same one I saw in my wand the night Anne got cursed. What could it possibly be? I look around me to see if I can find anyone I recognized. I then see Professor Fig walking to the Alley behind the station. I follow him without his knowledge, I planned to ask him to help me get back to the castle. As I get closer, I see him standing outside a cart, looking like he's waiting. I crouch behind the barrels and boxes lying outside of the station.

"You may come out now Ms. Moon" he says and I make a line with my mouth, notifying I got caught. I creep out of the boxes and Fig looks at me with a disappointed face. "Not ladylike to eavesdrop." He says rolling his eyes. "I know professor... it's just. The gate is locked and I don't know how else to get back to Hogwarts" he looks at me curiously. He places his thumb and pointer finger on his chin like he's thinking. "Hm, weird, well you may come back with me, as long as you don't mind company" he says. I smile and nod, yes I'm gonna get back to Hogwarts. Suddenly, a chubby man with glasses apparates in front of us. He turns around fixing his glasses. "Eleazar!" He exclaims holding his arms out.

The men both give each other a hug with pats on the back. He then turns to me and professor Fig introduces me. "George this is MaryJane Moon" the man smiles to me and shakes my hand. "George Osric" he then turns to Professor Fig.
"So about the artifact" he says. George looks around the alley to see if anyone else was paying attention. "We should discuss this on the way there" he explains. We all pile into the carriage which is being pulled by Thestrals. Being a member of a dark family like my own, death wasn't too rare. I saw more death than I've seen life. It's sad it truly is, but I refuse to let my past make me into a person I'd never want to be. George is the first to break the silence. "I've tried talking to the Ministry about the rebellion." He glances over to me so see my reaction during that sentence. What rebellion? I've heard word that more people have been showing up missing, but I wasn't sure why. This rebellion must have something to do with it.

"Yet they've done nothing" Fig continues. "Yes but they will" he says. "George has connections with the ministry, mostly complimented his way to the top." Fig leans to me and explains. George then shows Professor Fig The Daily Prophet. A picture of a sinister looking goblin is on the front. The top is titled 'Ranrock's Rebellion' what's all of this about? Why now and why goblins? Yes wizard kind and goblins have had a rocky past, but this bad? A whole war? George then shows Professor Fig a cylinder with a diamond like design on the front. His hands trace the design. "Miriam" he whispers to himself. George clears his throat. "She told me to give that to you before..." he stops himself before bringing back what I reckon is some painful memories for Professor Fig. Fig looks closer at it, turn it all which ways seeing if it opens. I stare at the cylinder with him, the same glow I saw that fateful night and the one on the gate. I decided to voice it.