ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨'𝔰 ℜ𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫

ℜ𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔥𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔰
____________

My hands shook to my sides and the glow from my magic lit the room. I felt it getting stronger. I felt myself slipping with each passing cast. I can feel it taking over me.

I kneeled on the floor, trying to collect myself. Trying to think. I wanted to control this magic, I wanted to use it.

But for which?

Good or evil?

I could make anyone do what I please with this magic. I could make anyone listen, anyone pay. The entire wizarding world could be at my feet.

But did I really want that?

I want this power, I want to be able to protect me and the ones I love. I'm nothing without it. This power truly made me strong and even though some others may think that it didn't, I know in my heart, it did.

I can feel my hands start to burn, the power soaring through each and every vein in my body. The power feels like fire. I start to notice the burns forming on my palms. They ache and blister. I seethe in pain.

My body collapses fully on the ground. Dark clouds start to form over me as the lightening surrounds me. The blasting makes my ear bleed and I can feel my scream being drowned out by the magic.

My burning increases and my body starts seizing. The pain is unbearable but I couldn't control it. I felt my saliva drowning out my cries, my ability to speak. I just prayed to make it out alive.

Suddenly. It stopped.

I laid there, trying to catch a breath. I needed a moment of peace.

The only emotion I had was anger. Was it the power? Or did I truly feel that way? I could see all who've done me wrong, flashing before my eyes. Ominis keeping me secluded, Imelda making the beginning of my year hell, the amount of torture I had to go through for the man I love, the amount of sorrow I've been witnessing to learn and enhance my power. The pain I've been through with what used to be my family. I was angry at everyone and everything.

I stood up with struggle. I wanted to hurt. I wanted everyone to feel what I had to feel. What I had to go through since the day I was born.

I blast the top of the cave where I was stuck in. The spell makes the cave crumble. The entire place starts to fall apart. Taking anyone who dares with it.

"MaryJane!!"

I look and see the eyes of the man I love. He stands looks at me from a distance. Hurt obvious in his chocolate brown retinas.

"Please. Stop this." He pleads.

He carefully takes a step closer to me, holding his hand out. He knows the danger of the mental bomb ticking inside me, I can see how nervous I make him.

"Just you and me baby, like we've always planned it." Tears stream down his freckles face.

But I didn't feel guilt. I felt more anger. How would anyone try to take this power away?! Make me weak! Take it for themselves! Just like they took my happiness! What else?!

"Please, love. Take my hand."

I looked at him carefully. I had a second chance. This was the man I loved. The man I lost my virtues to. But I didn't want it. I slowly lifted up my wand.