A Familiar Feeling

Whoaaaa mystery 😳 this is for my lack of posting a little short chapter
Enjoy!
———————————————————
- - - -3rd Person POV- - -
"Why do I always see your face; shadowed yet so familiar."

He had the same dream again.

The room is dark and dim. The goopy skeleton's echo fills the room making sure his voice is heard on unwilling ears. The only source of light coming from the glowing purple and blue crystals embedded in the walls, casting eerie shadows across the indoor battlefield.

It was grand, with walls adorned in shimmering tapestries and a ceiling painted with intricate designs of psychic Pokémon. Two skeletons stand on opposite sides, one being a shadowed figure and the other, the psychic gym leader...Nightmare.

"As beautiful as it may be, it's not something I wish to see daily without truly knowing who you are."

The shadowed one smirks and lets out a giggle that's heard throughout the room. "Endearing. I like it."

Nightmare scoffs and summons a pokeball from thin air. "Enough talking. Let's get this over with."

"Hmm." The other summons their own pokéball and throws it onto the battle field.

The battle begins, and the air crackles with psychic energy, filling the battlefield with an otherworldly aura. The two trainers filled with determination, each commanding their Pokémon with unwavering focus.

Nightmare sends out his Alakazam, a psychic-type Pokémon with unrivaled intelligence and psychic abilities. Alakazam stands tall, its spoons gleaming in the sunlight as it prepares to face its opponent.

The stranger responds by sending out an Espeon, a graceful and elegant Pokémon known for its psychic prowess and keen intuition. Espeon's gemstone-like eyes shimmer with an inner light as it readies itself for battle.

The two Pokémon lock eyes, each sizing up their opponent with a mixture of respect and determination. With a nod from their respective trainers, the battle begins.

Alakazam strikes first, unleashing a powerful Psychic attack that sends a wave of telekinetic energy hurtling towards Espeon. Espeon responds in kind, using its own Psychic abilities to create a barrier of psychic energy, deflecting the attack with ease.

Not to be outdone, Espeon jumps up and retaliates with a dazzling display of Psybeam, launching beams of psychic energy towards Alakazam with pinpoint accuracy. Alakazam dodges and weaves through the onslaught, its movements almost too fast to follow.

The battle rages on, with both Pokémon unleashing a barrage of Psychic attacks and countering each other's moves with precision and skill. Each strike sends shockwaves rippling through the air, as the trainers watch on with bated breath.

As the battle reaches its climax, both Pokémon are panting heavily, their energy reserves dwindling with each passing moment. With one final burst of psychic energy, Alakazam unleashes a devastating Psychic blast, engulfing Espeon in a vortex of telekinetic force.

But Espeon refuses to back down, summoning every last ounce of its strength to launch a dazzling Psychic attack of its own. The two attacks collide in a spectacular display of light and energy, illuminating the battlefield in a dazzling display.

In the end, both Pokémon stand exhausted but victorious, having pushed themselves to their limits in a battle of psychic power and determination. As the trainers recall their Pokémon, they exchange nods of respect, knowing that they have witnessed a truly extraordinary battle of Psychic Pokémon.

"As always, this battle ends one way." The stranger said.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?"

Abruptly vanishing into the ground, the mysterious stranger resurfaces infront of Nightmare, putting its arms around his shoulders firmly and standing on it's toes to murmur in his ear. "You're already aware of what,"

This is different..

The figure leaned in and put its mouth to Nightmare's before he could utter anything more, and everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is different.

                         ~*~
——————————-
HEYYY
Here's a little short chapter for youuu!
HOPE YOU LIKED!