Introduction

FEMALE LEAD:-

Tara Mehta:

She is 24 years old with 5.4" height. Lives in joint family. Introvert, sweet, full of life and her heart is full of love for everyone. But somewhere she has some insecurities about herself. Always smile to hide her pain. But when she is with her friend, she shows her real self because only her friends know about her. She is beauty with brain and know about her sister but ignore her.

Harish Mehta:

Father of Tara. He loves his family a lot. He is working in a big company called AR industries. He somewhat knows that Tara is hiding something, but he is waiting for Tara to share her problems with him. 

Ramya Mehta:

Mother of Tara. She loves her family a lot specially Tara. She is homemaker. She wants to see Karan's marriage. Secretly she is finding a perfect bride for her son. 

Karan Mehta:

Brother of Tara. He is a doctor by profession. He is 3 years elder than Tara. He knows about sana so sometimes he ignores her behavior. He is very protective toward Tara because he thought Tara as a sensitive person. He knows Tara's past but not fully.

Mohit Mehta:

Uncle of Tara. Very joyful person always makes fun of her wife to keep everyone happy. He knows about her wife nature, so he makes fun of her to control situation and flirt with her.

Mohini Mehta:

Aunty of Tara. She is kindhearted person, but some time become selfish for her daughter. She thinks her daughter as model but unaware of her outside life.

Sana Mehta:

Cousin of Tara and Karan. Daughter of Mohit and Mohini. same age as Tara. Selfish person and jealous of Tara because of her beauty and brain. She is too modern and think herself model. She is trying in the modelling. 

Keval Mehta:

Cousin of Tara. Son of Mohit and Mohini. He is naughty kid of the house. He knows about her sister nature but ignore it. He is studying a medicine. His elder brother is his inspiration.

Tara's friends:

Aadhya Sharma and Mahira das.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...