Chapter 12: Anniversary party

Mehta House:

The day of anniversary party, early in the morning Tara wake up and get ready fast and went downstairs because she has to reached at her destination (palace hotel) ...

As she moves towards kitchen for breakfast, she show that her mother is preparing breakfast...

Tara: mom give me breakfast I have to go...

Ramya: yeah yeah, but you have to come home remember that... we have to go in party at 6 pm...

Tara: mom I will come direct to the venue...

Ramya: in this cloth... (pointing her outfit)

Tara: no, I already have extra cloth with me...

Ramya: okay...

Then she eats and move towards her destination...

Palace Hotel:

As Tara reached there, she parks her vehicle and move to the hotel and meet the other two and then they started to do preparation

First, they decorate the stage and then the special entry of the couple and other Rathors...

Then started to instruct other workers to do further work...

Rajmahal:

Hustle bustle going in the palace because they have to prepare for evening party and all ladies are busy in pampering themselves...

Just like this their time passed and now it is time to reach venue...

Except Armaan and Abhimanyu every man has come downstairs and waiting for ladies... and there come Radhika Singh Rathor and seeing her everyone compliment her except one our old hero...

Adhiraj: hay babydoll... (place his hand on his heart)

Hearing this everyone hutted him... Radhika glared at Adhiraj.... But he ignores her...

Radhika: you are getting shameless day by day... before anyone say anything...

There come our princesses Abhira and Akshita looking like a doll and everyone compliment them and then instant come Nisha and same goes with her...