Chapter 23: Date fix

Somewhere in the Jaipur, in one Mansion, one girl is throwing everything here and there like a psycho while screaming and one old man is trying to stop her...

Man: please, stop this beta... (with tension)

Girl: no dad, how can he do that to me, how did they do that to me, they all know about me they why why why... (cryingly)

Man: but we can't do anything because they are royals, and we are nothing in front of them... (try to make her understand)

Girl: no dad, I will do anything to get him, and I want him at any cost... (with psycho voice)

Then that girl suddenly changes her attitude and started to crying...

Girl: dad, please do something, I want him (while crying) otherwise I will kill myself... ha ha I will kill myself... (like a psycho)

Man: please beta, don't say like this... you are my only daughter... (worriedly)

Girl: then promise me you will do something... promise me dad... (forwarding her hand)

Man: okay okay... promise... hmm now go and rest... go...

Girl hugs him in excitement...

Girl: now you will be mine, and no can snatch you from me... I will do anything for you... (in her mind)

Rajmahal:

There is hustle bustle going on as today their Kulguru ji is going to come to fix the Date of marriage... so all are busy in the preparation to welcome Kulguru ji...

Radhika was giving instruction to workers to complete preparation of Pooja room...

Radhika: Ragini did you inform Mehta's about the time when they have to come here...

Ragini: ha maa sa, and also send cars for them to come here...

Radhika: you did good sending cars...

Radhika: Nisha, is everything ready that I ask you, because we have to offer those to Guru ji...

Nisha: jii maa sa, everything is ready, you don't worry...

In that Adhiraj, Abhinav and Abhigyan also come...

Adhiraj: is everything Ready Radhika? (some strict voice)

When he talks in strict voice, it means that he wants everything complete and no one can deny him...

Radhika: ji everything is ready...

Abhinav: It's already 7 where is the children?

Ragini: they all are ready and busy in preparation on main door...

Abhinav: hmm...

They three are funnier and more casual in nature but today is an important day so they can't be liberal with anyone... and they also can't upset their Kulguru ji...

Abhigyan: Bhabhi maa, when will Mehta's arrive...

Ragini: they will be here by 7:30 am...

Abhigyan just nods and move towards the entrance after informing others that he is going to check the preparation on the main door...

Here our hero is also getting ready, thinking about Tara... And whenever he thinks about her, he feels some strange feeling in his heart...

 And whenever he thinks about her, he feels some strange feeling in his heart