Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs

Rajmahal:

Youngsters are talking about their plan for the day as they have full day now...

Abir: anyways guys have you thought what we will do whole day... (excitedly)

Akshit: first let's introduce our self to Bhabhi maa then we will do what she wants to do what say?... (excitedly)

Abir: that's a good idea...

Armaan: for the first time he speak something sensible... (in his mind)

Akshit: I give this idea so I will give my intro first... so Bhabhi ma I am Akshit Singh Rathor, I am 22 years old and am doing Master's in business... I have chudail twin... (annoyingly)

Tara: oh, that's great, so you are interested in business... nice choice... (with smile)

Akshit: thanks Bhabhi maa... (happily)

Akshita: and I also have monkey twin you know Bhabhi maa you will see in future his tail... (rolling her eyes) anyways I am Akshita Singh Rathor, I am also 22 years old and am doing fashion designing as I love that... (happily talk about her field) and I am this monkey's twin... (rolling her eyes)

Tara: nice I also like to do designs but just for time pass... you can say out of hobby...

Akshita: really, please saw me your designs... (happily)

Hearing this that her Bhabhi maa also like to do designs...

Tara: sure... (with smile)

Abir: it's my turn now... I am your most handsome and charming Devar Abir Singh Rathor... I am 23 years old and am going to complete my graduation this year... and I am also your khadush soon to be husband's brother... from now you are going to save me from him... (said smiling like an idiot)

Armaan: oh really... (raising his one eyebrow)

Seeing this Abir gulp...

Abir: ne...next please... (nervously)

Tara giggle hearing this and her laugh become someone's peace and that is Armaan, he instantly looks at her and admire her but then someone interrupt him...

Abhira: now it's my turn, I am Abhira Singh Rathor, and I am 25 years old and I completed my Interior designing and soon going to start my own business... btw I am also your soon to be husband's sister...

Tara: that's great, all the best for your new business...

Sana also thought to introduce to herself to make everyone aware of her presence...

Sana: okay then I will also introduce myself... I am Sana Mehta. I am 25 years old and doing modelling... and guess what I got interview with Rathor group... (smiling like a fool)

Hearing this Armaan instantly look at her and then Abhimanyu, he was already looking at him... like I don't know about it...

Abhira: oh...

Akshit: Bhabhi maa we want to know about you, but we will do that when we will plan day out this Sunday as now you already come in our group, so you are welcome in our every day out of siblings... (say happily)

Tara: thanks, Akshit... I will sure come with you... (smilingly)

Abhimanyu clear his throat and make everyone aware about his presence...

Abhimanyu: hello Bhabhi maa, I am Abhimanyu Singh Rathore, I am 26 years old and am helping Bhai sa in Business... welcome to our Family Bhabhi maa...

Tara: thank you Abhi bhai... (with sweet smile)