Chapter 20: Surprise for friends

As they reached at Armaan's penthouse... Armaan direct takes his Car towards parking lot...

He come out of car and went towards Tara and open her door, forward his hand for her...

Tara first look at his hand and then him, so he gestures her to hold... she places her hand in his and come out...after closing his car they move towards elevator...

Then he presses the button of floor in which his penthouse... till then both are stilling the glace from each other... but still their hand was hold, suddenly Armaan feels like something strange in Tara's behavior, so he looks at her...

He understands that she is nervous, so he turns her towards him and cup her face with his one hand as other was still holding Tara's hand...

Armaan: don't be nervous hmmm, I will be always there for you... (softly) and if you feel like that just come to me and hold my hand...

Tara was just looking into his eyes whole the time... which held many emotions and gesture and she know it is only for her... seeing all this she become little emotional...

So, she places her hand on his which was on her cheek and nodded...

Armaan feels relax seeing this, so he smiles at her, and she also return the same smile... they heard ping sound and they understand that they reached...

On the other hand, Rathor siblings are already reached to do preparation for party... after that Raghav and Ekant also come...

As they enter the house, they got surprised as it was decorated with light decoration...

[Imagine slight decoration in hall]

Raghav: what is all this? And what is the occasion?

Abir: it's surprise for you guys...

Ekant: surprise? (confusingly)

Abhira: actually, we have another guest also, so you have to wait till they come...

At the same time doorbell ring...

Akshita: I think they come... and went to open the door...

As she opens the door Aadhya and Mahira were there with confuse face like what is happening here...

Akshita: welcome guys... (with big smile)

Aadhya: whom is this place?

Abhira come with smile and stand in front of them and greet them...

Abhira: this is our place for hangout... and before you ask any question, I will say that we are going to do small party here guys... (excitedly)

Raghav: okay, but where is Armaan?

Abhimanyu: he is coming in few minutes' guys... he already picks her up...

Ekant: who?

Raghav: don't say he is coming with that make up kit... (making face)