Chapter 2: He and his family

We can see big palace with so many securities and gatekeepers and in the center of beautiful garden and wonderful waterfall which is placed in front of entrance of palace and that is Rajmahal

We can see big palace with so many securities and gatekeepers and in the center of beautiful garden and wonderful waterfall which is placed in front of entrance of palace and that is Rajmahal. Let's peek in the mahal what is going on. One lady in her mid-seventies giving instruction to workers to clean pooja room (prayer room) quickly so that she can start the prayer and that is Radhika Singh Rathor (Grandmother of Armaan). On the other side, two ladies are making prasad (sweets to offer God) in the kitchen and talking to each other, they are Ragini Singh Rathor (mother of Armaan) and Nisha Singh Rathor (aunty of Armaan).

As they completed their work, they come to the prayer room see that their mother-in-law giving instruction to workers.

Ragini: maa sa (mother) why are you getting stressed early in the morning, it will affect your health.

Nisha: ha maa sa (yeah mother) you sit we will do other preparation because we have some time to start pooja (prayer).

Radhika: okay but make it fast. (Suddenly she remembers something and ask her daughter in laws) where is your husbands and other lazybones.

As she completed her sentence three men comes from stairs and they are Adhiraj Singh Rathor (grandfather of Armaan), Abhinav Singh Rathor (father of Armaan) and Abhigyan Singh Rathor (uncle of Armaan) and one of them says...

Abhinav: we are here maa sa and your lazybones are getting fresh in their rooms.

Other two chuckled after listening.

Adhiraj: Darling, why are you taking unnecessary tension they will come on time. (winking at her)

Radhika: ap Kabhi nai sudhar sakte. (shaking her head) (you can never change)

Listening to her everyone try to control their chuckled.

On the other side, in the same palace, we can see one room in black, grey, and white. Left side of the room big king size bed and on that same wall big photo frame of Rathor family and the room is connected to the private swimming pool. We can see in pool; someone is swimming in that and suddenly he comes out of the water flipping his hair with both hands and clear the water from his face. Slowly he opens his dark brown eyes in which every girl desire to swim. Then reveal his perfect beard face with clear jaw lines and then gym fit body. There comes our hero. Slowly he comes out of the pool and take his towel which was on the poolside chair. Wipe out his body and call his secretory to get update about his schedule. After talking to him, he Comes to his room to get ready, then takes a shower and gets ready in his office attire.

Armaan's Room