Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding

After 2 days:

This two day was normal for everyone just like a regular day work and home but today they all have to attend wedding, so the trio take a leave for that...

Tara wakes up and goes downstairs, sit on the dining table and still sleepy...

Harish: what happened princess why are you looking sleepy?

Tara: nothing papa, that Hitler gave us so much work because we take a leave... (annoyingly)

Ramya: okay, now get fresh and come go go go...

Tara: hmmm...

Tara went to her room and heard that her phone is ringing so she takes the call...

Tara: hello...

Aadhya: Abe, where were you idiot?

Mahira: we were calling you since 15 min...

Tara: What happened?

Mahira: what is your plan for today? (excitedly)

Tara: nothing... (simply)

Aadhya and Mahira: why? (screaming)

Tara: I don't want to spoil someone's marriage day... I know she is our enemy but lastly, she is also girl and about that her so called boyfriend I have something for him, but I will give him when time comes. (smirking)

Mahira: what (excitedly)

Tara: will say later, now let's show them I am more than happy without them. We will enjoy like anything...

Aadhya: that's like our girl... (proudly)

And they discuss about their day what to do and when to meet and then hang up the call...

Rajmahal:

Early in the morning everyone is sitting on the dining table and talking randomly...

Adhiraj: Today I want everyone at home till 5 pm because we have to attend the wedding and specially Armaan and Abhimanyu... (strictly)

Both: okay dada sa...

Because they can't disobey to their dada sa's words in anything...

Radhika: we have to make some preparation, so Ragini and Nisha come to my chamber after breakfast...

Ragini and Nisha: okay maa sa...

Everyone departs to their work and Ragini and Nisha move towards Radhika's chamber...

Ragini: what happened maa sa...

Radhika: now I want to make Armaan agree for wedding... we have to do something because he is already 28 years and, in few months, he will be 29...

Nisha: let's attend this wedding where many families and girls will come, we can meet them and see maybe we can meet some girl who is perfect for Armaan... (excitedly)

Ragini: yeah, maa sa Nisha is right... hyyy kitni sari ladkiyan milegi vaha... (dramatically) I just hope we find some perfect girl and can get reed of that Taniya... (annoyingly) (how many girls will we see there)

Radhika: hmm... (loudly) I just hope I could find the same girl who I coincidently meet in temple... hey Mahadev please consider my wish... (in her mind)

Nisha: maa sa what happened where were you lost... (worriedly)

Radhika: nothing let's go and complete work...

They all get back to their work...

In evening time:-

The trio meet in their apartment to get ready from there they planning to go to venue, so they come and started to get ready because they want to make dhamakedar entry as per their plan... as they decide they get ready and started towards their destination... because they know that they will meet many people from their collage.